FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By racechick
No, he was taking all the credit for the decision. It was a big I when it came to the decision to run the inters, but when it came to the car not being fast enough, the I vanished, not even a we....... IT...the car...wasn't fast enough.
He could have said........WE .........made an inspired choice to go with inters, and would have won out if the rain continued, but since the rain eased.........WE.......just weren't fast enough to remain in contention.
By What's Burning?
Let's face it, the best of the rest at the moment is the Hulk.
By andrew
No, he was taking all the credit for the decision. It was a big I when it came to the decision to run the inters, but when it came to the car not being fast enough, the I vanished, not even a we....... IT...the car...wasn't fast enough.
He could have said........WE .........made an inspired choice to go with inters, and would have won out if the rain continued, but since the rain eased.........WE.......just weren't fast enough to remain in contention.

So what?
By 1Lemon

So what?

It's not like any other drivers have ever done that...
By andrew

So what?

I thaink it's just another excuse to hate.....

When all else fails, go for how someone looks and talks. :wink:
By What's Burning?
I think this is about how someone acts, not looks or talks.
By Jabberwocky
For me it says that he is not happy with the team. Lewis started to do similar just before the Merc deal came out.

Personally I look for it in interviews. It is almost a case of listening to what is not being said.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
By What's Burning?
He has every right to be pissed at the team but it's never a good idea to publicly air your grievances. People that attacked Hamilton for doing it are supporting Di Resta? Sutil has more of a beef with the team as half the time it's his car being dollied back into the garage mid race.
By Hammer278

So what?

When all else fails, go for how someone looks and talks. :wink:

So why do you dislike Hamilton again? :beans::beans::beans:
By racechick

So what?

Well I'm not looking for an excuse to hate him........if you look at my first comment, I said I try to like this guy.
I just don't think he's a team player and don't like his attitude. I keep hoping when he's interviewed tha I've got him all wrong and he'll be pleasant, but no, even with a good result he takes all the credit and lays into the the car. I'm sure that must make the guys at the factory feel great.
I'm not sure why Hamilton was brought into this conversation, but even when errors, unreliability and lack of support cost him the championship last year he would still thank the guys at the factory and refer to the errors as we; We messed up, we weren't fast enough.
But this is the Di Resta thread , not the Hamilton thread.
By andrew

So what?

Well I'm not looking for an excuse to hate him........if you look at my first comment, I said I try to like this guy.
I just don't think he's a team player and don't like his attitude. I keep hoping when he's interviewed tha I've got him all wrong and he'll be pleasant, but no, even with a good result he takes all the credit and lays into the the car. I'm sure that must make the guys at the factory feel great.
I'm not sure why Hamilton was brought into this conversation, but even when errors, unreliability and lack of support cost him the championship last year he would still thank the guys at the factory and refer to the errors as we; We messed up, we weren't fast enough.

Oh how big of you(!) You try to like him. I don't see anything wrong with him apart from him being a bit too open in interviews but that's not a bad thing. But at least he's not a plastic media darling full of meaningless soundbites.

As for bringing he who shall not be named into this, you did that so I don't know why you're having a go at me for that. Look at the quoted text and you'll see that you're the only one to mention him.
By Hammer278
^^ Lol @the epitome of hypocrisy at work... :rofl::vomit:
By racechick

So what?

Oh how big of you(!) You try to like him. I don't see anything wrong with him apart from him being a bit too open in interviews but that's not a bad thing. But at least he's not a plastic media darling full of meaningless soundbites.

As for bringing he who shall not be named into this, you did that so I don't know why you're having a go at me for that. Look at the quoted text and you'll see that you're the only one to mention him.

big of me? It's not big of me. I'd prefer to like the guy. What? You prefer me to lie?

I suggest you reread the thread, I didn't bring Hamilton in. And you're far to sensitive Andrew, I wasn't having a go at you. I was saying generally, what 's it all to do with Hamilton?
By sagi58
Although I appreciate and even applaud the idea of having separate threads for each driver,
at the end of the day, there will always be comparisons made in how they drive, what they
drive, who they drive for, so bringing in other drivers or teams is inevitable.

I guess the only thing we need to be vigilant of is that another driver doesn't completely
"hi-jack" the thread.

So... breathe, people, breathe!! :D

See our F1 related articles too!