FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By myownalias
Morally, Sky can claim the high ground, you can choose whether or not to 'buy' Sky, but the BBC force you into buying a license whether you watch TV or not... because you own a TV or PC!
By racechick
BBC without a doubt. I find Sky boring by comparison, though I'll watch it on the weekends when BBC don't get the races. It's was even better last year when they had Jake.
All he did was ask stupid questions. He did not seem the most knowledge of presenters.

EwanM should've replaced him :P
By stonemonkey
Ted looks like his own spitting image puppet would and Lazenby is like watching Rik Mayall. And I can't get that out my head now, I have nothing against Rik Mayall but he's not who I'd want presenting sports.
By RichardC
Got to say BBC is (well, was) better. Would like to point out at this juncture that Suzi Perry has the greatest thigh-gap of all time.
By LRW
Ted looks like his own spitting image puppet would and Lazenby is like watching Rik Mayall. And I can't get that out my head now, I have nothing against Rik Mayall but he's not who I'd want presenting sports.

I must admit, for me, Lanzenby is the weak link in the Sky Sports F1 package.....he still seems to know very little about F1, can't interview for toffee, tries to be funny {regularly fails} and seems awkward and nervous when in the pit lane (as if he knows he shouldn't be there, and that he is going to get kicked out at any minute..... )
By racechick

I must admit, for me, Lanzenby is the weak link in the Sky Sports F1 package.....he still seems to know very little about F1, can't interview for toffee, tries to be funny {regularly fails} and seems awkward and nervous when in the pit lane (as if he knows he shouldn't be there, and that he is going to get kicked out at any minute..... )

Yeah he makes you feel uneasy, like your waiting for a mistake. I think he tries to copy Jake Humphries style but can't pull it off. The other one Thats a bit weird is the one that creeps around the pit lane after the race talking to himself about nothing
By LRW

Yeah he makes you feel uneasy, like your waiting for a mistake. I think he tries to copy Jake Humphries style but can't pull it off. The other one Thats a bit weird is the one that creeps around the pit lane after the race talking to himself about nothing

Did you just call Ted weird......? :yikes:
By stonemonkey
tries to be funny {regularly fails} and seems awkward and nervous

Hmm, sounds familiar.

See our F1 related articles too!