FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By sagi58
You know it is a dire situation when the family are almost wishing he had died.

I would imagine the sad truth is that FOM want him to survive a year and a day.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Because of some sort of statute of limitation? :eek:

That would nothing short of disgusting!!
And, if that is the case, then I sincerely hope that Karma is at her bitchiest!!!!!!!!!
Is the FIA/FOM even on the hook for the accident, Bianchi was driving faster than the delta for the safety car at the time of the accident wasn't he?
I think it depends on local law. Wasn't there something similar why they could not say Ratzenberger and Senna could not be pronounced dead at the scene.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
By Stephen
Dreadful news, even though it didn't look likely that he was going to live a good life or wake up it still hurts deeply knowing that he's gone. Feel numb atm.

I share that numbness - he was a future star who has been taken from this world too early. My thoughts are with his family who've been through an unimaginable ordeal during the past nine months. RIP Jules. :(
Sad, sad news! R.I.P Jules.
Thoughts are with his family today.
A horrible and dark day for the F1 community. He was a man promised for huge things and I anticipated his arrival to the top. Now, he is out of pain and can race with the other greats we unfortunately lost. R.I.P to a much loved driver, to Jules Bianchi :( my deepest thoughts to their family
Awful news. Even though he's been in a bad way these past months, I still couldn't believe it. RIP Jules, way too young. :(
By sagi58
Jules, it's so hard to accept that one so young is now gone.

Words can't ever express how my heart is breaking for your family.
My thoughts and prayers are with them.

Most of all, my prayers are that you may rest in peace!!

See our F1 related articles too!