FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Well done that man! FW can still spot em 8-)

You could say that but then again, I mean... he did spot Maldonado as well so I say he's got a lot to make up for.

Everyone is allowed to have mistakes as long as they get rid pronto, like Maldo, Button and a few others
I thought it's boat-ar$e (but without the r). As in the british way of pronouncing ar$e, not the american way 'a$$'.
I was saying Bot-ass
Valtteri is a good name. Reminds me of vikings

Ride of the valtteri
Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

#rideOfTheValterri beats #BOTTAS any day.
I have finally got around to watching Fridays F1 show (on sky) interestingly Claire Williams said "Bottas is a great team leader"

What does that say about Maldonardo!

That despite what Frank said he is, indeed, a w***er?
I have finally got around to watching Fridays F1 show (on sky) interestingly Claire Williams said "Bottas is a great team leader"

It says quite a lot, when a few of us regulars here still don't know how his name is spelled! :hehe:

It says quite a lot, when a few of us regulars here still don't know how his name is spelled! :hehe:

I must continue my educating then! :wink:
Ok, it's official, Bottas did not win a race, therefore I owe LRW a pint.

I wish to send you the details to collect your pint, and for this I need your Email.
Hi

2 is not enough, no! Uh oh - more horny than chri[…]

See our F1 related articles too!