FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

I'm sure LRW would accept a formal statement from you saying you were horrifically off the mark (in other words WRONG) this year and that the only thing that bouyies your hopes is the recent William's moves for the 2014 season.
I'm sure LRW would accept a formal statement from you saying you were horrifically off the mark (in other words WRONG) this year and that the only thing that bouyies your hopes is the recent William's moves for the 2014 season.

I formally accept that William's design was wrong on the car, and it was in no way explanatory of Bottas's raw talent, speed and WDC capabilities.
Bet you Lemon's going to come here saying Bottas has basically won the Championship based on "moral fact". :D

But yeah, great race! Mostly because its a big pie in the face to whatshisname pr!ck of a teammate of his.
Well done that man! FW can still spot em 8-)

You could say that but then again, I mean... he did spot Maldonado as well so I say he's got a lot to make up for.
Lol hammer, I'm only gonna say that his pass around those esses was the best of the race.
Well done that man! FW can still spot em 8-)

You could say that but then again, I mean... he did spot Maldonado as well so I say he's got a lot to make up for.

Seriously, was it Malodoro or the $$$$$$$ he spotted? :hehe:
Hi

2 is not enough, no! Uh oh - more horny than chri[…]

See our F1 related articles too!