FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
The ratio of stupid drivers to stupid cyclists I think is probably equal.

From what I see around here I would disagree with that, there are far more cars on the road than bikes and I've seen more stupid cyclists than I have stupid drivers. Some dog walkers are also very stupid.

A lot of them seem to like to use the side-walk as well. :confused:

Side-walk! :yikes:

:rofl: Sorry, I actually spent time thinking which would be the best word to use, considering it's a multi-national forum :P
In Oxford, all cyclists are stupid cyclists.

:rofl: Sorry, I actually spent time thinking which would be the best word to use, considering it's a multi-national forum :P

Don't start thinking like that, before you kinow it, you'll be talking about aluminum and saying the alphabet ends with zee.

Don't start thinking like that, before you kinow it, you'll be talking about aluminum and saying the alphabet ends with zee.

Last year we went to the Zedoo and we saw a Zedebra.

Last year we went to the Zedoo and we saw a Zedebra.

Finally, some proper english.

Try pavement. :wink:

That's what I would normally say, honest!!! :D:wink:

That's what I would normally say, honest!!! :D:wink:

To be honest, I think you should be sent on a week long fishing trip for using such language....
Here in Kansas; they refer to the road as pavement; which completely threw me off when I took my US driving test, why the hell would I be driving down the pavement?
Here in Kansas; they refer to the road as pavement; which completely threw me off when I took my US driving test, why the hell would I be driving down the pavement?

They do what-now? :yikes:

+1 :yellowyikes::yellowyikes:

They do what-now? :yikes:

+1 :yellowyikes::yellowyikes:

That was pretty much my reaction in the driving test... the driving test itself is a joke; basically reverse out of the parking space, drive around the block, back into the car park and drive into a parking space, the whole test took less than 3 minutes; it goes a long way to explain why there are so many bad drivers in Kansas!

See our F1 related articles too!