FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By andrew
Massa?

Caterham are making noises about them not nessesarily needing a pay driver in one of their cars. Could be a return for Kovi there.
By LewEngBridewell
The Hulk! Please! He needs a better car!
By andrew

Should be Hulkenberg and Massa in hte cars, not Grosjean! :banghead:
By 1Lemon
But.... Di Resta and Hulkenburg at Lotus... I had such hopes.
By LewEngBridewell
I hope they sign Hulkenberg!
By LRW
On sky sports Eric Boullier has confirmed that the 2nd seat at Lotus is between The Hulk and Pastor Maldonado !!

They are in talks with both. But his recommendation to the board is for the Hulk.

Pastor in a lotus. That would be a waste IMHO.

Link
By Denthúl
I'd have thought the amount of money they spent replacing Pastor's front wings would outweigh any amount of money that PDVSA could bring...
By Jabberwocky
Boullier always reminds me of Tin Tin for some reason

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
By What's Burning?
They must be in dire financial straits to be even considering Maldonado.
By racechick
No way. Maldonado over hulk!! Are they mental? Why are they even considering?
By Jabberwocky
Because if they say they are only talking to the hulk. It means the hulk holds all the chips in the contract negotiations.

By geetface9
I'd like to see maldonado in the seat. Feel free to call me crazy. I wanna see what he can do in a decent car more than I wanna see what hulk can do in a decent car.
By Jabberwocky
I suppose. If you looked at the 2 on paper one is a race winner the other isn't

By geetface9
Indeed. I think Maldonado is a nutcase, but he's proved this season that he's got himself under control, which I think is awesome. A controlled nut case!! It's what I like to see but that's just me. The only incidents I can remember off the top of my head right now that he's been involved with have to do with the wheel nuts flying off. He and grosjean seem to be quite similar. Very crash happy (except maldonado is more of a hot head road rager) and lots of incidents in their first year but both seem to be more composed this year. Unfortunately, maldonado and bottas have not had the chance to shine at all. The car is total trash.

See our F1 related articles too!