FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
By speedster
Hi everyone,

Thought i'd share a fantasy f1 game I played last year. Unlike the others I found, this one only required a few minutes each week as there's no complex budgets to work out etc, just predictions for qually, podium finishers and first retired. No prizes.... but it's free.

http://www.fantasyf1league.co.uk

Be good to get some folk from here involved..... :clap:

Just a quick question with regard to the OP's profile picture. I've seen it time and time again. But I've no idea what event / moment / race / test it's from! Anyone who can enlighten me?
Some rich dude bought this used car from Ferrari, I think it was a 1999 model. It had some repairs done, possibly some modifications as well to accommodate the dude - alas, it broke apart when he tested it in anger :P
Some rich dude bought this used car from Ferrari, I think it was a 1999 model. It had some repairs done, possibly some modifications as well to accommodate the dude - alas, it broke apart when he tested it in anger :P

I see :hehe:

The picture was always a mystery to me. So it was a private test, just one person participating with his new toy? :hehe:

The picture was always a mystery to me. So it was a private test, just one person participating with his new toy? :hehe:

Yeah, remember when I rode you the first time? Same thing. You even collapsed as well, nothing broken though :twisted:

Yeah, remember when I rode you the first time? Same thing. You even collapsed as well, nothing broken though :twisted:

Oh yeah, those were the days.... I improved rapidly though, right? :angelgrin:

Oh yeah, those were the days.... I improved rapidly though, right? :angelgrin:

Of course! How could you not under my tutelage? :twisted:
I would say you two have strayed off topic but now it's even off color. :blush:

It's all in your mind - dirdy, dirdy :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!