9%
Force India
No votes
0%
Caterham
3%
Marussia / Toro Rosso (SPECIFY BELOW)
9%
I'm still wondering why you gave Caterham their own spot yet split Marussia/Toro Rosso. The Caterham is blatantly ugly AND slow! :P

I was thinking more people would vote for Caterham because of their green and yellow livery, which I think is quite nice :hehe:

Although, as you say, the car is pretty ugly.

I also didn't expect Marussia to do so well. I therefore hold my hands up and admit I expected most people to simply vote for their favourite teams. People of Forumula1, I underestimated you! :P:whip:
My favorite team is pretty high on the ugly totem pole.

Yep Audi prototypes are pretty fugly alright. :D
My favorite team is pretty high on the ugly totem pole.

Yep Audi prototypes are pretty fugly alright. :D

:rofl:
You know if you think about it, with a full load of fuel and a double stint on the Michelin tires they'd with the Australian GP.
I'm still wondering why you gave Caterham their own spot yet split Marussia/Toro Rosso. The Caterham is blatantly ugly AND slow! :P

Also - McLaren leading the poll wtf? And who the hell voted for Red Bull (and Mercedes for that matter) when the car has a nose that looks like something a plastic surgeon would lose their practice in a lawsuit over? Did Stevie Wonder register here just to vote in this poll several times over or something?!

I voted for Red Bull - what of it? Each to their own, live and let live etc etc etc.....

And enough of the sight jokes please.
Wahey! :hehe:

Chill out Andrew it is hardly malicious. And you talk like this is a constant thing... *shrug* Just making my point that i think those pair of cars are god damn fugly. Each to their own, as you say.
HRT seems to be doing better than last year :rofl:
Im complete opposite. Love the Ferrari nose, very much dislike the look of the Mercedes...!

Overall though, the poll is pretty evenly spread...

I think it could be because rules have not changed very much for this year which has seen smaller teams bring there new cars more into line with the big spenders, some nice cars out on track this year and if new season is going to be any better than last year then i cannot wait.

See our F1 related articles too!