FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
damn... I jumped on the DiResta bandwagon at the WRONG time.

I really can't fathom how they value him as the second cheapest driver at $12M now. Yeah, he's had a couple bad races, but jeez...
DNFs absolutely kill you in this game! The driver swap fees are too high and often make it impossible to move up.

This. Its the same for team swap fees.

I went to upgrade to a team only £500k more expensive, and they wanted about £1.5M in fees.
Every year I think "must put effort into the fantasy f1 this year" I don't even know what my login details are.

:rofl::rofl:

Same mate. It usually takes me a few attempts to log in, for a start.

And I nearly ALWAYS forget to place bets... :banghead:
Surprised anyone is bothering this year... the people that run that site completely broke the format for transfers and stuff and ruined it. The fact that Gutierrez is worth more than Perez and the Force India drivers says it all. Shame really, cause it seemed promising many months ago.
Surprised anyone is bothering this year... the people that run that site completely broke the format for transfers and stuff and ruined it. The fact that Gutierrez is worth more than Perez and the Force India drivers says it all. Shame really, cause it seemed promising many months ago.

I'm sticking with it... I'm in the top 3 now!!! :hehe:

I agree. The way they value drivers is ridiculous.

Anyway, I'm just happy all my guys finally finished the race.

I agree. The way they value drivers is ridiculous.

Anyway, I'm just happy all my guys finally finished the race.

I'm actually not entirely sure HOW they go about valuing a driver other than to hit hard for a DNF both in his value and in points not scored. Which are all well and good, if you understand he rules you can work around them, but the fees to change a driver are ridiculous.

My biggest enjoyment from the game so far has been investing 1.1 million in bets to gain 5.5 million in winnings to date. That's an indication I've been turned off by the imbalance of the game play.
luckily this weekend i forgot to place bets, since I would have placed the (usually) surefire Lewis beats Jenson bet, and probably the Vettel/Alonso/Raikkonen podium bet.
luckily this weekend i forgot to place bets, since I would have placed the (usually) surefire Lewis beats Jenson bet, and probably the Vettel/Alonso/Raikkonen podium bet.

Lewis beating Jenson is usually the ONLY bet I ever go for :hehe:
I think I'm last :P

See our F1 related articles too!