FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Which team has the best driver line-up for 2013?

Red Bull, Vettel & Webber
45%
Ferrari, Alonso & Massa
12%
McLaren, Button & Perez
6%
Lotus, Raikkonen & Grosjean
9%
Mercedes, Rosberg & Hamilton
27%
Sauber, Hulkenberg & Gutierrez
No votes
0%
Williams, Maldonado & Bottas
No votes
0%
Toro Rosso, Riccardo & Vergne
No votes
0%
Other
No votes
0%
Can we get back to the 2013 driver line-up topic, lest you want me to move this thread to F1 History or somtin'?

My bad. Spank me, spank me. lol :D

:smmack::smmack::smmack:
Oops - Lew might get jealous now... :twisted:

It's OK. I'll just join in :twisted::twisted::whip:
I think Mark is below par, in the last 4 years he has managed a 6th a 4th and two 3rds in the championship, where as he team mate has got a second and 3 World Crowns! By everyone's statements Redbull could have Ide in the second seat and still have the strongest line up!
Anyone remember when Mark qualified the Jaguar 2nd place on the grid in Sepang back in 2004? Shame about the start... :hehe:

Yeah, and Silverstone '08 when he pulled out a pretty wtf lap to get onto the front row there too, but sadly with a similarly bad first lap for him :(

I'm sure he did that a fair few times with the Jag/Red Bull in that era, i just can't remember exactly when.
Nah, i mean when he put those midfield cars right up the front of the grid. I personally think Webber has lost something over a lap since those times.
I think its a case of not wanting to mess up (jumpstart) when he's starting outside his comfort zone and takes the extra tenth to react to the lights. A type of pressure he's not handling I guess. I just can't buy a 'clutch problem' whenever he qualifies strongly.

See our F1 related articles too!