FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
PAW PAW, Mich. -- A man was taken on a wild ride when his wheelchair became lodged in the grille of a semitrailer and was accidentally pushed down a highway for four miles at about 50 mph, authorities said.

The 21-year-old man, whose name was not released, was unharmed but was taken to a hospital as a precaution. He had been secured to his wheelchair by a seat belt.

About 4 p.m. Wednesday, a caller told police dispatchers, "You are not going to believe this: There is a semi truck pushing a guy in a wheelchair on Red Arrow Highway," state police said in a release.

The chair was undamaged except for losing most of the rubber on its wheels, he said.

You cant write stuff like this.

By Lewis Hamilton - COME ON!
I WANT THAT ONE!!!

thats crazy.....but its now the FASTEST wheelchair in the world!!!
By certom
i know i shouldn't do it but....i can't resist laughing!!! :lol:
By ferraribird
I saw this on the news just after it happened and I'm so sorry and I'm a bad person and a minion of Satan but I laughed. Even Jackass didn't think of that one! If someone had planned to do that it would be totally amazing. The sad element of it is the possible trauma of the chap it happened to. I hope he got over it OK. That story of your life has got to be good for more than one pint down the pub. :wink:
By McLaren Fan
When I first heard about this I couldn't help laughing. I'm certain that it was scary for the man, however, it's something you see in cartoons or something! :D

See our F1 related articles too!