0%
Sauber
17%
Williams
4%
Toro Rosso
No votes
0%
Caterham / Marussia / HRT (specify below)
4%
Toss up between Red Bull and Sauber - went against my Swiss roots and voted Austrian :yikes:

My favorite Swiss export is a fine cave affinage Gruyere, the possibilities are endless. Second is Tag Heuer watches, third is Sigg water bottles, sadly I'm not experienced in Swiss chocolates as an export but I'm sure they'd come next. You're fifth, that's not bad. :hehe:

Sauber looks to be getting rid of Kobayashi, but if they don't then you move down to sixth.
I hope the Sauber + Nico Hulkenberg partnership is a fruitful one next year!

I'm with you on that one!
Really, no one for Williams? After their abysmal 2011 fighting for the back of the midfield, they were usually in the mid-top midfield this year, and even won a race. If it wasn't for Maldonado crashing so much, they'd have done even better.
I'm really torn between Sauber and Red Bull.

Used to be able to vote for both when RB sponsored Sauber!!
Really, no one for Williams? After their abysmal 2011 fighting for the back of the midfield, they were usually in the mid-top midfield this year, and even won a race. If it wasn't for Maldonado crashing so much, they'd have done even better.

Williams' season is sort of tragic in a way. The car was capable of so many more points. I'm fond of the Grove boys, and I think they'll be disappointed with this season, even if it did yield that famous win.

Williams' season is sort of tragic in a way. The car was capable of so many more points. I'm fond of the Grove boys, and I think they'll be disappointed with this season, even if it did yield that famous win.

Boys? :yikes:
http://www.williamsf1.com/team/profiles ... unications
http://www.williamsf1.com/team/profiles/susie-wolff
http://www.williamsf1.com/team/profiles ... e-director
By scotty

They are my dark horses for next year. I think generally the drivers let the rest of the team down this year. If Maldonado can keep himself sensible then he could be quite a force, the guy is very quick - then there's Bottas, who looks like he could develop into a top F1 driver. :)

They are my dark horses for next year. I think generally the drivers let the rest of the team down this year. If Maldonado can keep himself sensible then he could be quite a force, the guy is very quick - then there's Bottas, who looks like he could develop into a top F1 driver. :)

Yes I have my fingers crossed for Williams next year. Bottas seems to have potential, and there is no denying that Maldonado has immense speed. He just needs to exercise a little caution when in close proximity of other cars :hehe:

Yes I have my fingers crossed for Williams next year. Bottas seems to have potential, and there is no denying that Maldonado has immense speed. He just needs to exercise a little caution when in close proximity of other cars :hehe:

If Bottas is fast and out qualifies or out performs Maldonado, I'm fearing he'll turn into one desperate man out on track and will make Grojean's performance this year look more like Kimi's in comparison.
I voted for ferrari because of how bad their car seemed at the beginning of the year and how they were able to make it decent. Red bull didn't win in my book because they did the last 2 years :hehe:
I voted for ferrari because of how bad their car seemed at the beginning of the year and how they were able to make it decent. Red bull didn't win in my book because they did the last 2 years :hehe:

:hehe:

But yes, certainly no-one would've expected 2nd in the WCC for Ferrari after looking at their form in Melbourne, and also the fact that they hadn't bettered 3rd for a few years on the trot until late this season.

:hehe:

But yes, certainly no-one would've expected 2nd in the WCC for Ferrari after looking at their form in Melbourne, and also the fact that they hadn't bettered 3rd for a few years on the trot until late this season.

That's why McLaren earned the fail whale of the year.
Toss up between Red Bull and Sauber - went against my Swiss roots and voted Austrian :yikes:

It's ok Red Bulls really an English team.

:D

See our F1 related articles too!