FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
I've no clue where MOA's got off to, but he's made such a streamlined thing of this, that it almost runs itself. With the exception of actually creating the posts. :hehe:

That bit of business out of the way...

The shoot out for the last race of the year and the Forumula1.com championship and bragging rights is tomorrow. Mathematically there are six contenders for the title tomorrow but the battle will be fought amongst the top four or so. Me? I'm hanging a little out the back right about now after being in contention all season long, so I'm closing my eyes, making my picks and will try to end the year with a podium finish!

With 101 points on the table, here's to this year's finalists!

stonemonkey.........449
LewEngBridewell ....427
elfinitty.............. 384
What's Burning?......378
Scotty................ 362
Frontrunner..........360

Current Standings: http://www.forumula1pool.com/
Make your predictions: http://www.forumula1pool.com/predictions/
Massive gamble here....hopefully I can win this one to,but unlikely

HAM
ALO
BUT
MAS
MSC
ROS
WEB
HUL
RAI
SEN
Last edited by Nin-Chin on 24 Nov 12, 21:42, edited 1 time in total.
What is the pick deadline? The time the race starts?
What is the pick deadline? The time the race starts?

The "rules" were loose but the agreement was that they are submitted before the warm up lap. Since it's MOA doing the tabulating... I don't know if he's able to collect timestamps.
Just finished watching Q now; hence why I haven't been on the forum!

The Forumula 1 Pool Rules:
1. You need to be an active member of the Forumula1.com forum.
2. Picks for each finishing position need to be unique, no nominating the same driver for multiple finishing positions, measures have been taken to stop this practice.
3. All picks need to be submitted before the start of the parade/installation lap at the beginning of the race on Sunday, no exceptions will be made.
4. All picks are final, do not submit your picks until you are 100% happy with your choices.
5. Picks can be submitted by using the form at forumula1pool.com/predictions/ or by sending a private message to myownalias on forumula1.com/forum/
6. New players can join the game at any time by submitting their forum username and picks at forumula1pool.com/predictions/ or by sending a PM to myownalias on the forum.
Picks have been added for smokin, wint3rs, What's Burning?, vlad, Nin-Chin, Hyflex and me:

Mine are:

1. HAM
2. BUT
3. VET
4. ALO
5. WEB
6. MAS
7. RAI
8. GRO
9. HUL
10. MAL
To all fellow title contenders... I shake you all warmly by the hand. It'll be a difficult pool to round off the season. May the best man/woman win :)
Well, this is daym difficult this week. I'll have a think while I watch Fatal Attraction , it's just come on the tele.
Ok, I've decided. It's the weirdest selection
Hamilton
Massa
button
Vettel
Alonso
Webber
Rosberg
Raikenon
hulkenberg
Senna

Though I think it will all be thrown awry because I shouldn't have put Webber in. I think he'll crash out.
Jab if its really rainy tomorrow, you might as well draw names out of a hat.

See our F1 related articles too!