FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
I'm not as think as u drunk i am.##

great night, up on stage dancing, canjt dwnce tosave myserlf lol

Clearly you have too much blood in your alcohol stream... :P

I remember those days of going out on a Friday/Saturday night and partying until 4am. Sadly, having a family isn't conducive to that sort of lifestyle!
I'm not as think as u drunk i am.##

great night, up on stage dancing, canjt dwnce tosave myserlf lol

Clearly you have too much blood in your alcohol stream... :P

I remember those days of going out on a Friday/Saturday night and partying until 4am. Sadly, having a family isn't conducive to that sort of lifestyle!

Aha nooooo, definitely nolt too much blood in alcohol stream, unfortunately i have a problem that alcohol helps :/
Hi MOA,

I hope you can count this as my official puck, as I haven't been able to get near a computer for a few weeks. We just moved house and I've only just got thus new smart phone that I am trying to get the hang of.

1.Vettel
2. Webber
3. Alonso
4. Perez
5. Massa
6. Hamilton
7. Raikkonen
8. Maldonado
9. Grosjean
10. Senna
I think I should learn to like Vettel :D

Also,should've sticked to my first picks,in the current one I picked Massa and Raikkönen reversely,but actually I did it right and changed it just before I submitted :banghead:

Also,should've sticked to my first picks,in the current one I picked Massa and Raikkönen reversely,but actually I did it right and changed it just before I submitted :banghead:

Do you like Justin Bieber? If so, it should be easy to like Vettel. :P
I did surprisingly well even with my gamble going for Hamilton for the win, I thought their long run pace and Hamiltons happy, up beat nature looked promising.

If I had started at the start of this season I think I would of been right up there at the top of the table :P

All the cool ones like Vettel. 8-):wink:

Do you like Justin Bieber? If so, it should be easy to like Vettel. :P

Weird,like more than 2 years ago,I used to like Justin Bieber very much at the same time I was also a Seb fan,I found both cute and awesome :yikes: I started to dislike Vettel after 2010 issues and also I started not liking Bieber that much.Now I don't like or dislike Bieber and dislike Seb :D
appy Birthday Vlad! :yikes:

Wins the F1 pool and Vettel wins the race. The poor boy will be beside himself with unbridled joy. :hehe:

Indeed, an amazing Birthday so far, and still more to come. :drink::drink::drink::drink:

See our F1 related articles too!