FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By racechick
I'm working on it WB!!
Mercedes have been brill today, answering questions, holding competitions with prizes and all day their Twitter account has been locked to followers only. Unfortunately I was out most of the day, I got about half an hour this morning and an hour or so when I got back. When I got back the competition was a picture for evey month of the year and questions about it. Some were easy some were hard, but the pics were lovely. I'll post them if you like.
I've been writing 'Mercedes' everywhere today, especially in Italy :hehe: when we skied over for lunch.
By racechick
MercedesMillion, apparantly it was trending in the UK today.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By racechick
This was the first picture, and the question was event /track/driver? It was one of the easier ones, I knew it! Lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By RyRy
This was the first picture, and the question was event /track/driver? It was one of the easier ones, I knew it! Lol

The funny thing about that picture is everyone knows the helmet colors & the track is written on the picture... lol
By racechick
It was an easy starter.,the first few were very easy , but they got harder.
By racechick
image.jpg

This handsome chap, Mercedes reserve driver , will be driving for Force Indua at the Barceloa test.
https://twitter.com/mercedesamgf1/statu ... 5522898944
By CookinFlat6
Contrary to the beliefs of the Nascar fans/F1 boycotters - Merc seem very happy with having more and more brothers representing the brand :hehe:
By CookinFlat6

The funny thing about that picture is everyone knows the helmet colors & the track is written on the picture... lol

But which track is called JEREE :hehe:
By sagi58
Contrary to the beliefs of the Nascar fans/F1 boycotters - Merc seem very happy with having more and more brothers representing the brand :hehe:

Whose brother is Pascal Wehrlein? :confused:
By CookinFlat6
isnt that Nick Hamilton??? :confused::confused::confused:

:hehe:

(Before you continue the usual pattern of providing target practice for some good humored ""banter"", and then playing the victim card a few pages later, when you realise its one sided, perhaps you should ask the usual melons exactly what type of debate they wont complain and moan about as you drag it out 40 pages trying to get a putdown completed)
By sagi58
Ah, I just realized you meant "brother" as in "bro"! :blush:

Hopefully, their hiring practices aren't based on
...Merc seem very happy with having more and more brothers representing the brand :hehe:

because, that could be considered racism!
By CookinFlat6
:doh: how would that be Merc racism??

or maybe you meant incesteous or a bit of nepotism in your hurry to put someone/something down :yikes:
By sagi58
You did say that...
...Merc seem very happy with having more and more brothers representing the brand :hehe:

...which seemed to imply that's who they are targeting in their hiring practices.

Not sure if it's found in Great Britain; but, here in Ontario, it's a social phenomenon called "reverse racism".
Have you heard of it? And, in no way, shape or form am I being facetious in asking the question!!
By CookinFlat6
:confused::confused:

So according to the 2 yardsticks of self professed little knowledge of F1 but lots of passion,
one of them says the Merc board declared a Rosberg win was worth 10x as much as a Hamilton win to them because their clientele wont buy cars not promoted by golfers, and that sponsors are more interested in Nascar drivers than the likes of Hamilton. Oh yeah and that tiger woods lost all his sponsors and destroyed the value of his sponsors companies

and the other says Merc are rascist because they hire the bst drivers they can regardless of race

and anyone thinking they hired Nick Hamilton, Lewis' brother could be accused of reverse rascism because of a rule in some backwater town with a population of (not many) means the same is true in the world

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Best you stick to having a go at Hamiltons gf for flaunting her body on stage as a pop singer - he has a new one - perhaps you could give us your expert opinion to how bad she is

maybe join forces with other yardsticks and :clap: hit the nail on the head together

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
By Hammer278
For f*cks sake sagi do you have to bring your sh!t to every thread on this forum?

Cookin just made a light hearted statement reg Mercs hiring practices, he mentioned nothing of your Ferrari, why do you insist in making arguments in every thread? Could you please keep your sh!t out of this thread at least, I don't want to see you steering things off topic and having to scroll through pages seeing you owned anyway in the end. :rolleyes:

See our F1 related articles too!