15%
I am a Merc fan, and don't want Hamilton
No votes
0%
I am a Merc fan, and want Hamilton
2%
I am not a fanboy/girl
29%
And while you're at it jabber put in some extra choices so that andrew can pick "I hate it" "I disagree with whatever it is" and "it used to be better in the past" that should cover things.
And while you're at it jabber put in some extra choices so that andrew can pick "I hate it" "I disagree with whatever it is" and "it used to be better in the past" that should cover things.

:rofl:

A bit harsh :D

But to be expected. :rolleyes:

But accurate character observation. :D

That too is to be expected. :rolleyes:

Your eyes must hurt from so much rolling. You better take it easy. :nono:

It's ok, I get a smiley to do it for me.

Lazy.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula-one/19766766
Ross looks excited time for some spanking!
:whip::rofl::hehe::eek:

From a related link on that site:

Lewis Hamilton 'lost faith' in McLaren - Andrew Benson

Play media

BBC Sport's chief F1 writer, Andrew Benson believes Lewis Hamilton decided to leave McLaren for Mercedes because he has "lost faith" in his team.

Hamilton has signed a three-year deal to race for Mercedes from next season, and Benson says the move is a blow for McLaren as they have lost "the fastest driver in F1".

The deal has forced Michael Schumacher out of Mercedes, while Sauber's Sergio Perez will replace Hamilton at McLaren.

Truer words never spoken. Watch Lewis overtaking Mclaren on TRACK next year...and sadly for Whitmarsh, this time he won't have a McLaren being overtaken by another McLaren as we're so used to seeing. :twisted:
Poles are going to be interesting next year give that Lewis was consitantly up on Jenson, I'd love to see what the new order at McLaren is. Conversely, will Nico be out qualifying Lewis. Oh I'm getting excited already.

COME ON SCREWDERIA make a decision on Massa already! :hehe:

Lazy.

[youtube]Y1hcc1QvM2Q[/youtube]

See our F1 related articles too!