15%
I am a Merc fan, and don't want Hamilton
No votes
0%
I am a Merc fan, and want Hamilton
2%
I am not a fanboy/girl
29%
Honestly,McLaren is like my favorite team now,but I'm not a REALLY huge fan.I don't know why.I'm still a Lewis fan and I think he made a wrong desicion.McLaren was his home,he grew up with them and it wasn't the time to leave IMO.But maybe a change will be good for him.However right now,Mercedes isn't really in a good positon and also he will miss the atmosphere of McLaren and that British feeling.In Mercedes,he'll be good with Rosberg at least,they have been getting along well.

So you'll be following Lewis to Merc?

I think you mean,will I support Merc?If so,not.McLaren will still be my favorite team whereas Lewis will still be my favorite driver.And I'm also willing to see Perez rising. ;)

Yup! Exciting times ahead :thumbup:
I like the sound of Lewis being under Brawn's wings, paws, whatever he has. Mclaren has thrown a lot away this year in a way Brawn would never let happen.
I like the sound of Lewis being under Brawn's wings, paws, whatever he has. Mclaren has thrown a lot away this year in a way Brawn would never let happen.

Mercedes have thrown even more away this year!

Mercedes' results have certainly been DIRE.

Merc haven't had much to throw away, Mclaren totally failed to capitalise on the early car advantage they had with stupid mistakes.

This is Brawn's third year in charge at Mercedes and apart from the single win, the car has been disappointing and gone backwards for the most part, Brawn was successful at Ferrari because the prancing horse had the best in personnel in every department through the Schumacher years. Brawn doesn't seem to be as effective in this era of ever moving goalposts.
Yes, people forgot Byne, Badoer/Gene who probably did more testing than any other team, the deal with Bridgestone, Shell etc, the electronic aids (Ferrari still appear to have a good electronics department), the massive budget, etc etc.

Merc have not moved forward at all. In fact, they've gone backwards. Hopefully this trend continues into next season. :hehe:

Merc have not moved forward at all. In fact, they've gone backwards. Hopefully this trend continues into next season. :hehe:

Yup! :twisted::whip::whip:
A further question to add to your poll Jabber is how long until Rosberg is vilified Button style and/or how long until Brawn is vilified Whitmarsh style, 'cos let's face it, Rosberg ain't no slouch and Merc have yet to build a decent car.

Yup! :twisted::whip::whip:

Oh I can see you and I are going to have some fun next year!!! :twisted::twisted:

Merc on the up with the best driver on the grid. Mclaren stagnating and stuck with Button :hehe: Ok they get perez anfd he's pretty niffty.

See our F1 related articles too!