FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Dedicated to technical discussion...
[quote="vaptin"

Don't worry about him, Button fans get cranky when Lewis out qualifies him, with good reason too though.

Button fan? Technically a McLaren fan.

But in all sincerity, gogoguy110, I do apologise. It was only a tongue in cheek comment, that wasn't meant to offend!![/quote]

You like Button more than Hamilton surely, I remember those who stood by my side in the Lewis v Jenson thread, what happened to that one anyway? DD sent it into the sub-dungeon?

Don't worry about him, Button fans get cranky when Lewis out qualifies him, with good reason too though.

But in all sincerity, gogoguy110, I do apologise. It was only a tongue in cheek comment, that wasn't meant to offend!!

A couple answers LRW.

1. It's all good
2. I wasn't offended
3. Maybe I was
By LRW

But in all sincerity, gogoguy110, I do apologise. It was only a tongue in cheek comment, that wasn't meant to offend!!

You like Button more than Hamilton surely, I remember those who stood by my side in the Lewis v Jenson thread, what happened to that one anyway? DD sent it into the sub-dungeon?

I change. I'm a fairweather supporter.
By LRW

A couple answers LRW.

1. It's all good
2. I wasn't offended
3. Maybe I was

You sound like a Vettel fan....... :wink:
By LRW
A Vettel fan?

Seriously though, not enough of us on here. :thumbup:

There were 100s of you last year. At least you've stuck with it - I'll give you that!!
I've just got one quick question myself: do the noses of the cars have to be flat? I mean in the past they have been more pointed but this season they seem to be quite flat. Is that because of the rules or because a flat nose may be more beneficial?
Here's what I mean:
They are flat (in the most part) cause the teams are generally trying to have the nose as high as possible for aerodynamic reasons.

See our F1 related articles too!