Jake Humphrey to leave BBC F1 at the end of the season

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
andrew
I disagree

Re: Jake Humphrey to leave BBC F1 at the end of the season

Postby andrew »

[urlhttp://www.crash.net/f1/news/186727/1/suzi_perry_tipped_to_replace_jake_humphrey.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=rss]Suzi Perry tipped to replace Jake Humphrey[/url]

Awesome! :thumbup:

Scary thing is that Chris Evans was considered. I think everyone would switch off if they had to watch Eddie Jordan and Chris Evans at the same time. They are both truly terrible.
clarkeycats
Favourite Driver: Jenson
Favourite Team: McLaren

Postby clarkeycats »

LewEngBridewell wrote:
scotty wrote:Pretty sure it'll be Lee in the end. But how can anyone not love her is beyond me! :P

PS, anyone heard any more about this thing that the Beeb have all races live next season? I think it was something lost in translation and we'll see that it'll be the same as 2012 (ie half the races for BBC have highlights only), but i was just wondering if i was wrong and anything else was public knowledge atm.

Not heard about that! Interesting... :scratchchin:

I heard that, but I assume he meant the live, highlights and 5live broadcasts, because I'm sure he said something similar at the end of the 11' season aswell.
LewEngBridewell
DD owns my a$$

Postby LewEngBridewell »

andrew wrote:[urlhttp://www.crash.net/f1/news/186727/1/suzi_perry_tipped_to_replace_jake_humphrey.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=rss]Suzi Perry tipped to replace Jake Humphrey[/url]

Scary thing is that Chris Evans was considered. I think everyone would switch off if they had to watch Eddie Jordan and Chris Evans at the same time. They are both truly terrible.

I don't think Chris Evans would've been bad. He is an F1 fan, and mentions it a lot on his BBC Radio show.
Race wins:181Drivers' titles:12Constructors' titles:8
Fantasy F1 Team = Bridewell Palace Racing
andrew
I disagree

Postby andrew »

He is uniquely without talent. He's one of those non-entities that somehow ends up on TV and radio and has the feeling to constantly shout.

Suzi Perry is much more bearable. :cloud9:
LRW
Banned
Favourite Driver: H.A.M
Favourite Team: AMG P-Dog

Postby LRW »

Its been confirmed - Suzi Perry it is....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/20812990
andrew
I disagree

Postby andrew »

[youtube]Tfi8fT9oHkQ[/youtube]
LewEngBridewell
DD owns my a$$

Postby LewEngBridewell »

She'll be fine. :yes:
RichardC

Postby RichardC »

RichardC wrote:Willing to place a bet right now. The BBC will hire a hole for the show to add a bit of eye candy to compete with Sky.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm a god damn fortune teller!
scotty
Favourite Driver: My GCSE Chemistry Teacher John Driver

Postby scotty »

Not sure what you imply by a 'hole', but Suzi Perry is a legit motorsports presenter regardless of how much of a MILF she is.
Rising number one of Formula 1, Juan - Juan, one wonders should Juan only win one Formula 1 one year, would Juan have won that one in round one, Juan??
stonemonkey
Missing Mod
Favourite Driver: Bernie
Favourite Team: Connaught

Postby stonemonkey »

andrew wrote:[urlhttp://www.crash.net/f1/news/186727/1/suzi_perry_tipped_to_replace_jake_humphrey.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=rss]Suzi Perry tipped to replace Jake Humphrey[/url]

They'd be trying to outdo each other in their own special ways. A celebrity deathmatch could be good though.

LRW wrote:Its been confirmed - Suzi Perry it is....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/20812990

Damn, I was hoping for an Ecclestone.
To use my phone in the car I deleted all my German contacts, it's now Hans free.
andrew
I disagree

Postby andrew »

scotty wrote:Not sure what you imply by a 'hole', but Suzi Perry is a legit motorsports presenter regardless of how much of a MILF she is.

I believe it is a derogatory term for a woman, as in any hole's a goal. I think we have a Galswegian on our hands here Scotty!

stonemonkey wrote:

They'd be trying to outdo each other in their own special ways. A celebrity deathmatch could be good though.

Hopefully it would be a draw with both of them having fought each other to the death. :thumbup:
RichardC

Postby RichardC »

andrew wrote:
scotty wrote:Not sure what you imply by a 'hole', but Suzi Perry is a legit motorsports presenter regardless of how much of a MILF she is.

I believe it is a derogatory term for a woman, as in any hole's a goal. I think we have a Galswegian on our hands here Scotty!

It's a term used in radio in America. The third mic on radio is usually a woman who is just there to agree with the statements of the hosts and doesn't really play an integral part of the show. Usually the 'ear candy' for lack of a better expression.

Also, bingo on the Glasweigian guess! Although your theory has nothing to do with the reason for using the word in this case!
LewEngBridewell
DD owns my a$$

Postby LewEngBridewell »

I take it everyone's pleased with the news then?
andrew
I disagree

Postby andrew »

Eye candy and knowledgable about motorsport. The BBC F1 coverage just improved a hell of a lot.

How long until Couthard tries to :censored: her? :hehe:
Jabberwocky
Mod
Favourite Driver: 5 Iron
Favourite Team: Williams

Postby Jabberwocky »

I thought DC was all settled down.

saying that have you read The Pitts by Beverly Turner... I am sure some of it is sour grape but where there is smoke there is fire.
A racing car that does not win, is just art