FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
It's a damn shame that he's leaving at the end of this season. He comes across as a likeable guy who seems to actually be very interested and knowledgeable about the sport. Love the banter between the three of them and he will be sorely missed.

Willing to place a bet right now. The BBC will hire a hole for the show to add a bit of eye candy to compete with Sky.
It's a damn shame that he's leaving at the end of this season. He comes across as a likeable guy who seems to actually be very interested and knowledgeable about the sport. Love the banter between the three of them and he will be sorely missed.

Willing to place a bet right now. The BBC will hire a hole for the show to add a bit of eye candy to compete with Sky.

It's a shame that it's all about one's appearance these days... :(
Is he really going :( I love Jake!!!!! Won't be the same. I rarely watch sky but when i fothat one they've hired who looks a bit like Jake but gets all muddled up, i don't like him. He's just not relaxed like Jake. Jake!! How could you,,,
Wow. What archaic attitudes. Doesn't surprise me to hear Irvine and Lauda spouting off like that. Well hats off to Sauber lady :clap: she is neither young nor of model looks, she must be OUTSTANDING at her job.
Wouldn't stop me wanting Lees job. You can usually turn attitudes like that to your advantage.
I suspect attitudes on homosexuality and racism are also from the arc, all kept neatly under the hat of course.......
Jewish drivers
François Cevert (born "François Goldenberg"), France, Formula One driver[27]
Chanoch Nissany, Israel, Formula One test-driver[27]
Peter Revson, US, Formula One driver[18]
Ian Scheckter, South Africa, Formula One driver
Jody Scheckter, South Africa, Formula One driver, 1979 Formula One World Drivers champion Tomas Scheckter, South Africa, Indy Racing League driver[27]

Muslim F1 drivers (this is from memory as wiki does not seem to like the answer)

Fairuz Fauzy

Athiest

Alonso

I am going to assume that there will be too many other people in the other lists.
Alonso just went up a notch in my estimation :)

See our F1 related articles too!