FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Will Lewis Hamilton leave McLaren at the end of this season?

Yes, he'll leave McLaren
32%
No, he won't leave McLaren
32%
I don't know
20%
I don't care
16%
This is all hot air
No votes
0%
I know the reaction I am going to get to this but I am going to say it anyway, I'd like to see the faces of the LH fans should he decide to go chasing the money at Mercedes, while newly promoted #1 "No Grip" goes onto claim a second world title having built the McLaren team around him over the last few years... :twisted:
I know the reaction I am going to get to this but I am going to say it anyway, I'd like to see the faces of the LH fans should he decide to go chasing the money at Mercedes, while newly promoted #1 "No Grip" goes onto claim a second world title having built the McLaren team around him over the last few years... :twisted:

McLaren will have to have come up with one spectacular car then.

The last time McLaren had a car which Button can win the WDC with was in 1988. That's 24 years ago. The odds of them building another next year?? Well who knows...the odds against Button becoming WDC was insane before that magical Brawn year, so anything can happen in F1.

McLaren will have to have come up with one spectacular car then.

There isn't that much grip in the world. :hehe:

I'm just saying...

I would pay the cost of a button on the steering wheel to see that.
I can't decide!He's grown up with McLaren and they've got the momentum now!But he might be unsure about 2013 and the changes in 2014.Predictions that say motor productors will be more advantaged in 2014 is making him consider Mercedes even more I think.And also he might want a change,you know.
Come on Lewis!!! Are you REALLY gonna leave this amazing team for Merc?!?!?!?!?!

His 'successor' ended up 0.6s behind him, so its more a question of who needs who more.
Come on Lewis!!! Are you REALLY gonna leave this amazing team for Merc?!?!?!?!?!

His 'successor' ended up 0.6s behind him, so its more a question of who needs who more.

Never mind Button, how far behind were the Mercedes cars??? Midfield again!

This, ladies and gentlemen, is my 6,000th comment!8-)

Never mind where Mercedes are now, Lewis might be thinking of long term success with a manufacturer who would also be one of 3 primary teams supplying engines to quarter of the field come 2014.

Are you going to savor it like a fine brandy or down it on to 6001 like a cheap whiskey shot?

Never mind where Mercedes are now, Lewis might be thinking of long term success with a manufacturer who would also be one of 3 primary teams supplying engines to quarter of the field come 2014.

Well, we'll see. Manufacturers aim for great heights, with huge ambition, but in recent decades, only Ferrari have pulled it off. The rest have fallen by the wayside. Merc have done no better than Toyota, BMW and Honda so far, and I'm not expecting them to last any longer than them.
Are you going to savor it like a fine brandy or down it on to 6001 like a cheap whiskey shot?

I'm going to rock it out with a few crates of beer.
Hey Lew, I say you send off a cease and desist plagiarism letter to formula1.com for their latest poll. ZA, want to help?

In your opinion, should Lewis Hamilton re-sign with McLaren for the 2013 season?

Yes 46.67%
No 36.67%
Don't know 16.67%

See our F1 related articles too!