FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By sagi58
I left you a clue in the other thread, wasn't sure if you saw it as you didn't mention it.

Not sure... where is it?
By sagi58
I left you a clue in the other thread, wasn't sure if you saw it as you didn't mention it.

Not sure... where is it?

As far as Garagista, I am not sure where you get the idea, maybe because a famous team boss denigrated someone as 'garagista'you might want to look into that.

Gotcha!! So, it was Signor Ferrari who initially used the term in a derogatory manner!!
Well, he was the forerunner to those of us who denigrate Red Bull as being a "drinks company"! :D
By CookinFlat6
Well not really, because drinks companies who become manufacturers are not denigrating new drinks companies who are still drinks companies

The only person I am aware of to ever use 'garagista' in a derogatory manner is tifosi numero uno himself
By ptiberio
Massa says Alonso is better than Schumacher, having partnered both.
https://twitter.com/thejudge13/status/3 ... 9665809408

Alonzo told Massa this past weekend that if he didn't get a ride in F1 next year that he would do his part in keeping Felipe
around the F1 circuit as his personal valet then proceeded to hand him his dirty laundry with the instructions "Light starch on the shirts" :whip::whip::whip:

Felipe was last seen riding off on one of the teams scooters with Alonzo's laundry under his arm :rofl::rofl::rofl:
By Hammer278
Massa says Alonso is better than Schumacher, having partnered both.
https://twitter.com/thejudge13/status/3 ... 9665809408

He partnered Schumacher for one year.

And during Schumacher days, the driver simply had to drive bloody fast and get the car to the finish. So there was definitely 'less thinking' involved and more driving, compared to now where everyone needs to have little posters of Adrian Newey in their car to get inspired on 'how to drive'. :vomit:
By What's Burning?
Can't say they didn't give him a pot to piss in.
By LRW
:clap:

This is good news. Glad Maldo is out of Williams. And its a multi-year deal according to Sky.

:thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!