FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By LiamCatterson
Felipe did an amazing job today whereas I know Fernando had bad luck today with the first lap incident, he did struggle. Ever since Massa has said he was leaving, he has had this tendency to push like hell and be great. Alonso messed up so much today
By sagi58
Felipe did an amazing job today whereas I know Fernando had bad luck today with the first lap incident, he did struggle. Ever since Massa has said he was leaving, he has had this tendency to push like hell and be great. Alonso messed up so much today

Credit to Massa for doing "better" than usual; but, you can't be giving him the title based on his fourth place finish, today!! Sorry!!
Also, since his "I'm free" speech, Massa finished 10th in Japan... if that's what you think is pushing like hell, far be it from me to disillusion you!

Alonso had a streak of bad luck today... so, that's NOT him "messing up"!! In fact, I would say he was the one pushing like hell!!
By What's Burning?
Wowsers... you do not want the tifosi on your bad side. :hehe:
By sagi58
We tell it like it is!! :D

But, seriously... just because we cheer on the same teams, we all have favourite drivers!!
Even if I've "met" fans online who refuse to admit to that!! Not sure what the harm is??
By LiamCatterson
Hey, Ferrari is the best team in F1 :nono: from my view

I am just saying however that since Massa has said he is leaving Ferrari, he has beaten Alonso qualifying and yeah he has had his bad luck too like Alonso, so in a way, who knows where Alonso would've been today had he not had that battle first lap.
By ptiberio
Well he's done better than Alonso

WOW one race :clap: to Massa

Last time I looked (after the race) Alonzo is still in 2nd in the points and has scored more than double the points of Massa

BTW today was only the 2nd race all season that Alonzo didn't score points,can the same be said for Massa? :crying:

I am sure that today's masterpiece by Massa will provide him with a signed paid contract for 2014 and beyond before the week is out

Today's results for Massa has been few and far between over the past three years

But today he said he was driving for himself, not for Alonso, you don't know how straight jacketed he's been. I'm not trying to say he's as good as Alonso , because he's not, but credit where its due!

Agreed however Massa has said he was driving for himself since he got fired...excuse me his contract was not renewed. He puts in a result that he gets paid for as the #2 driver and that is to be 5th and higher in the races (not just a couple of times a year)

Finishing higher than your teammate in qualifying means ziltch, nada, zero as points are not given for qualifying. Points are given for race results so when Massa gets within 100% of the points scored tha Alonzo then I'll send out another :clap: to Massa

Massa's job as #2 driver is to be within 25% of the points scored of the #1 driver so the team can win the Manufactures Championship and that why the team is waving :wavey::wavey: to Massa.
By operaman
Hey, Ferrari is the best team in F1 :nono: from my view

I am just saying however that since Massa has said he is leaving Ferrari, he has beaten Alonso qualifying and yeah he has had his bad luck too like Alonso, so in a way, who knows where Alonso would've been today had he not had that battle first lap.

The point is, had he been doing this the last three years (or even this season alone), he wouldn't be looking for a job. :whip:
By racechick
Yeah, all that stuff.......but he still did better than Alonso today! that's all I said! I also said Alonso was the better driver.
No thanks Sagi! I don't want him at Merc! or Alonso, Merc have two very good drivers who can race each other and both score points for the team. Suits me fine :)
By sagi58
... No thanks Sagi! I don't want him at Merc! or Alonso, Merc have two very good drivers who can race each other and both score points for the team. Suits me fine :)

Thought I'd be nice and suggest it!! :twisted:
Just so we're clear, Alonso was NEVER being offered!! :whip:
By racechick
... No thanks Sagi! I don't want him at Merc! or Alonso, Merc have two very good drivers who can race each other and both score points for the team. Suits me fine :)

Kind thought Sagi! But it has to be a no! :hehe:
By sagi58

Kind thought Sagi! But it has to be a no! :hehe:

I tried, Lord, I tried!! But, it's like :deadhorse: !!
By CookinFlat6

hey Sagi, did you ever get the answer to your question of why the term 'garagista' is associated in derogatory manner and how commendable Ferrari are for starting as garagistas?
By sagi58

hey Sagi, did you ever get the answer to your question of why the term 'garagista' is associated in derogatory manner and how commendable Ferrari are for starting as garagistas?

I was going to, Sir!! But, I forgot my homework in my desk!! :blush:
By CookinFlat6
I left you a clue in the other thread, wasn't sure if you saw it as you didn't mention it. Talking about the 'uniqueness' of the Tifosi reminded me :hehe:

p.s. I realize some people use the word "garagista" in a derogatory manner; but, everyone has to start somewhere!
In fact, building an empire such as Ferrari out of a "garage" is something to be proud of and applauded!!

As far as Garagista, I am not sure where you get the idea, maybe because a famous team boss denigrated someone as 'garagista'you might want to look into that.

See our F1 related articles too!