By darwin dali
Big drive from him.

He must of read your last post. It gave him the kick up the bum he needs.... :D

And a sweet one it is :cloud9:

A sweet kick? You weirdo...

Bum :cloud9:
By f1ea
Hehe yea Massa prob read this. Or DD has him on tweeter. :hehe:

That podium came at a very good time for him. Hopefully a good race in Korea too.
By LewEngBridewell
Big drive from him.

Do you think it's better than Seb's bum?
By darwin dali
Big drive from him.

:yes:
Latino bum >> Teutonic butt
By Nin-Chin
[youtube]jld5YLlvx-Y&feature=g-all-u[/youtube]
In the old days!
By Big Azza
Whilst it's good to see Massa back, and I'm thinking all is normal again, one needs to look at it circumspectly and realize that 1 podium finish in 2 years is not good enough for a Ferrari driver.

If Ferrari are really that stupid to be swayed over the emotions of a couple of good races and not look at the big picture, well then best of luck to them. They really could've avoided this situation last year. They have no one but themselves to blame for not taking points from their rival drivers. Surely a team serious about winning both championships would be competent enough to look at things from a professional point of view and not be strung along by emotions.

If Ferrari do re-sign him, best of luck to both of them next year, but surely without a couple of race wins under his belt, this year will go down as ANOTHER failure from Massa and 3 in a row.
By LewEngBridewell
Big drive from him.

:yes:
Latino bum >> Teutonic butt

Hmm. I think I prefer the latter in this particular situation :P
By geetface9
Whilst it's good to see Massa back, and I'm thinking all is normal again, one needs to look at it circumspectly and realize that 1 podium finish in 2 years is not good enough for a Ferrari driver.

If Ferrari are really that stupid to be swayed over the emotions of a couple of good races and not look at the big picture, well then best of luck to them. They really could've avoided this situation last year. They have no one but themselves to blame for not taking points from their rival drivers. Surely a team serious about winning both championships would be competent enough to look at things from a professional point of view and not be strung along by emotions.

If Ferrari do re-sign him, best of luck to both of them next year, but surely without a couple of race wins under his belt, this year will go down as ANOTHER failure from Massa and 3 in a row.

:yes::yes::yes:
By Ferrari man 009

2 in a row, actually thought his 2010 performance was very good for a number 2 and in normal circumstances would have won at Hockenheim, but to be fair the right decision to be made.
By Big Azza
Taken from: http://www.crash.net/f1/news/184930/1/vettel_surprised_by_massa_struggle.html

Sebastian Vettel says he is surprised to have seen Felipe Massa struggle up against Fernando Alonso in recent seasons as talk continues about the future of the Brazilian.

Massa is out of contract at the end of the year and has yet to sign a new deal, although his performance in securing a podium finish in Suzuka could go some way towards helping him to earn another season with the Maranello-based team.

Second in Japan was only the sixth time Massa has finished on the podium in the last three years and his first top three finish since Korea 2010, but Vettel said he didn't understand why the Brazilian came in for such a hard time from his critics – arguing that he had the pace to match Alonso on track.

“I really like Felipe as a person and respect him a lot as a driver,” he was quoted as telling the Brazilian newspaper Folha de S.Paulo. “Many people forget how much he has won and that he lost a title by one point to Lewis. Had he been champion, people would talk very differently about him. I don't understand why he has suffered so much in recent years.

"With all due respect to Fernando, I think Felipe can be as fast or sometimes even faster than him. But then I don't always understand why the difference between them is so great. In the past Felipe has competed with very good drivers like Michael and Kimi and has always been fast, so I don't understand. But I'm not a Ferrari driver and so I don't know how things are there.

“It's just a shame that people forget things so quickly. In 2008 he was seen as one of the best and now he's not. If his engine had not blown up in Hungary he would be a champion. I know I keep saying 'if', but that's the way it is.”

See our F1 related articles too!