FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Senna penalty for Massa?

Senna penalised, no action over Vettel and Button

Penalty for Webber as well - Geetface9 won't be happy

Quite fair I think. Similar to Vettel overtaking Button, although Webber didn't go so far off, but he clearly gained an advantage.

Schumacher, obviously, he ran into the back of another car in a straight line,

Senna a little harsh maybe, the straight was very short, Senna didn't have much time to react to Massa being there, and had followed the usual racing line.
Good to hear Senna has a penalty. he was driving like a prize pillock at times.

I thought Senna did nothing wrong there, was mealy defending his line and didn't expect Massa to make such a ballsy move.

I thought Senna did nothing wrong there, was mealy defending his line and didn't expect Massa to make such a ballsy move.

He squeezed Massaa into the wall. He defending was dangerous.

He squeezed Massaa into the wall. He defending was dangerous.

I thought it was a racing incident; Massa made a lunge catching Senna out a little... another example of the sanitized H&S F1!
It's the combination of the 3 and the lack of the EBD. Everything's been closer this season.

But all the teams had EBD taken away, and last year when Vettel did what he usually did, and what others have usually done in Singapore since it began, all three KERS, DRS and Pirelli combination was also in place.

Anyway, let's see if Lewis is the first to break the pattern.

Guess he did...
It's the combination of the 3 and the lack of the EBD. Everything's been closer this season.

But all the teams had EBD taken away, and last year when Vettel did what he usually did, and what others have usually done in Singapore since it began, all three KERS, DRS and Pirelli combination was also in place.

Anyway, let's see if Lewis is the first to break the pattern.

Guess he did...

I blame society.
[youtube]MKIaS0lh-uo[/youtube]

See our F1 related articles too!