FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
DD's dungeon is fun fun fun!!! :cyclops:

So does DD look like this;

If you deposit $100 dollars in my PayPal account, I'll let you see what DD looks like. The offer is open to anyone, just PM me. Just remember that the image is grainy because the dungeon is dark, but you can still clearly see it.

If you deposit $100 dollars in my PayPal account, I'll let you see what DD looks like. The offer is open to anyone, just PM me. Just remember that the image is grainy because the dungeon is dark, but you can still clearly see it.

I'm willing to pay...you just need to tell me what it is first.

I'm just saying...

:director: Don't forget to forward my 50 bucks to my PayPal acct.!!!
I liked the dungeon. So much so I bought these in the gift shop on the way home

Aren't they cute? They're a hit with many of our customers. Keep an eye out for our upcoming expansion of the gift shop :whip::twisted:

Em...Lew, have you [how shall I put this]...done time in the dungeon? How do you know it's fun. Just between you and me, got any pictures? :wink::hehe:

I'm just saying...

I paid the money, I will share the picture with you...

Em...Lew, have you [how shall I put this]...done time in the dungeon? How do you know it's fun. Just between you and me, got any pictures? :wink::hehe:

I'm just saying...

I told him of my experiences. Not my bag but some have stayed permanently so they must like it.

I'm just saying...

I paid the money, I will share the picture with you...

We're a sick, twisted lot, you know that, right? But I like it!!! :hehe:

I'm just saying...

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Wouldn't have it any other way. :wink:

It takes a sick, twisted person to support McLaren so horses for courses I guess. :hehe:

:whip::whip::whip:

See our F1 related articles too!