FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Id preffer a willing one. After all, a yes in hand is worth a lot of nos in the bush.

I've heard some people like nos[e] in the bush :hehe:

:yikes:

WTF
He's alive!

Spanky's post must have snapped Bud out of the comma.
bud is just back cause he's a fair weather McLaren fan... sure, he leaves us when things get tough for the team mid season and as soon as they get their act straight and string three victories together, he's back. :twisted:

or maybe he just knows RC isn't around. :hehe:

my work here is done.
bud is just back cause he's a fair weather McLaren fan... sure, he leaves us when things get tough for the team mid season and as soon as they get their act straight and string three victories together, he's back. :twisted:

my work here is done.

No, you didn't just do that... :twisted::hehe:

my work here is done.

what weight line are you using?

my work here is done.

Wait, I just thought he was shackled in DD's dungeon for bad behavior. Err...good bad behavior...umm, that is to say, bad behavior which is good in DD's opinion. :hehe:

I'm just saying...

my work here is done.

Wait, I just thought he was shackled in DD's dungeon for bad behavior. Err...good bad behavior...umm, that is to say, bad behavior which is good in DD's opinion. :hehe:

I'm just saying...

Early release on good, uh, bad behavior :whip::whip::hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!