FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Like Phoenix from the ashes :yikes:

All sorts of rumors were flying... from you being raped to death by disgruntled wives in your harem, to being found floating naked off the coast of Australia and picked up by the coast guard. Really, it was even in the news. Really. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6474&hilit=what+happened+to+bud&start=225
Like Phoenix from the ashes :yikes:

All sorts of rumors were flying... from you being raped to death by disgruntled wives in your harem, to being found floating naked off the coast of Australia and picked up by the coast guard. Really, it was even in the news. Really. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6474&hilit=what+happened+to+bud&start=225

What a way to go, go, go, go, go, goooooooo!
What's really become of this thread?

I'm just saying...

We were discussing Singapore grid girls. I'd say that's on topic. :blush: Then bud showed up.

Oops! :P You need to appoint a lookout so when Bud is on patrol, the lookout can give you the headsup. Something like: "Psst...the crow flies at dawn!":hehe:

I'm just saying...
Okay now that I'm not on my iPad. Number four from the left is the one I'd love having my banner pole at the start.

Hmm..short hair and prissy looking not my type. Or maybe because I've been among asian girls a lot of my life, I'm a lot more picky.

BTW, European girls are AWESOME. I came here a few years too late fo sho! :cloud9:
^ I'd go for, from the left - 1st, 3rd and from the right - 2nd. All at once please. :whip:

I would go for them all, drive the lot of them holding every corner and hitting purples down the straights,then crossing the line with a bit in the tank to spare, who cares if i've run out of oil. 8-)
Last edited by Injen on 11 Sep 12, 15:18, edited 2 times in total.
^ I'd go for, from the left - 1st, 3rd and from the right - 2nd. All at once please. :whip:

I would go for them all,drive the lot of them holding every corner and hitting purples down the straights,then crossing the line with a bit in the tank to spare,who cares if i've run out of oil. 8-)

^Now that should be your signature. Well done speedracer.

I would go for them all,drive the lot of them holding every corner and hitting purples down the straights,then crossing the line with a bit in the tank to spare,who cares if i've run out of oil. 8-)

^Now that should be your signature. Well done speedracer.

Done. :rofl:
Lotus/Renault have form at this track for doing "well" if only they had one former world champion driver who is looking for the 1st win of the year. Plus 1 driver who has had a bad time and need to please the team bosses in some way!!!

It is not possible to predict what happens until we find out if Ron is going to be there.

However I think Mclaren seemed to be having problems using cerbs last weekend which might cause problems if that continues.

I still stand by them having problems over the cerbs

See our F1 related articles too!