FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By NHcheese
He takes ecstasy before a race.
By racechick
Well, this young man is very good at something! he's just had another baby! It doesn't seem five minutes since he had the last one!
By AngelOfDeath
My thoughts...

Can be clumsy during the race causing minor collisions...

Absolute Legend! Hater's gonna resist the Charm :hehe:
By LewEngBridewell
Hands up if you WANT Romain to win a race this year?

It'd be nice. It's been tough for him.
By Denthúl
He's performed better than the results show. Sure, he's had a few silly moments, but overall it's not been such a bad year so far.
By AngelOfDeath

Why not? the lad is capable of winning races, just needs to avoid those clumsy incidents and push a little harder. After all, he did get a Podium finish.
By LewEngBridewell

Why not? the lad is capable of winning races, just needs to avoid those clumsy incidents and push a little harder. After all, he did get a Podium finish.

Agreed! :yes:
By What's Burning?
Lotus would allow him to win it. Don't think we'd see multi one two team orders were he in front of Kimi.
By AngelOfDeath
Lotus would allow him to win it. Don't think we'd see multi one two team orders were he in front of Kimi.

Don't worry Kimi knows what he's doing :hehe:
By racechick
I like him. But I worry if he's near to Lewis :hehe: I think he's fast, sometimes faster than Kimi. Bu he seems to have some spatial awareness issues. Thinks his car is a bit thinner than it really is. And he gets unlucky. Like the penalty with Massa.
By Hammer278
He's a pain in the ar$e for other drivers at starts, but when he gets going I think he's fine. Has natural speed and talent, but maybe not enough brains to be a superstar.

Let's not forget even Kimi has made some brainless moves in his first season at McLaren during qualifying, I remember him veering into the path of Fisichella who was on a hot lap and both crashing out with everyone calling Kimi an idiot.

Grosjean seems to have learned from last year, so far anyway.
By Nin-Chin
I like him but when he has incidents he kinda ruins it,2012 was good year too if you take away the mistakes,China he was 6th which was ok,Bahrain 3rd,Spain 4th,Monaco could have good too if he didn't have a startline crash,Canada 2nd,Valencia a strong chance to win only for a alternator,Silverstone 6th after damaging his wing on Di Resta,Hungary 3rd,Singapore he was fast but lacked pace in the race,Korea he drove good but was stuck in traffic most of the time,India was similar,Abu Dhabi caught up with Perez,USA was good,only if he didn't spin,Brazil,he looked good in practice but everything went wrong since Saturday.Bahrain this year,Silverstone and Hungary too,was good but Hungary was a missed opportunity,Monaco he had more to show,but it was crash strewn.

See our F1 related articles too!