FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By What's Burning?
So kindly tell me in which race a crash caused by Maldo has nearly decapitated someone? None.

That's what makes you so entertaining, you don't let facts dictate your position on any given subject. Admirable.
By andrew
So kindly tell me in which race a crash caused by Maldo has nearly decapitated someone? None.

That's what makes you so entertaining, you don't let facts dictate your position on any given subject. Admirable.

Good attitude for a moderator. :rolleyes:

What you mean to say is you can't answer my question. Yes Maldo has caused a few crashes but the fact is he's not been close to killing anyone. Gosjean was today.
By What's Burning?
The contract didn't say anything about not being able to enjoy the content of the forum while moderating it.

But let's get back to why Grosjean is the devil incarnate and Maldonado is just a chap who's getting a bad rap. :whip:
By andrew
I've told you why.

Maldo has had a few fender benders. Grosjeans care came pretty close to decapitating Alonso today.
By racechick
Yes Maldo has caused a few crashes but the fact is he's not been close to killing anyone. Gosjean was today.

Yes he has. He has seriously injured someone, as has been pointed out in the Maldonado thread.
By andrew
Yes Maldo has caused a few crashes but the fact is he's not been close to killing anyone. Gosjean was today.

Yes he has. He has seriously injured someone, as has been pointed out in the Maldonado thread.

In F1? No.

the way you go on you'd thik it was deliberate!
By racechick

In F1? No.

the way you go on you'd thik it was deliberate!

:yikes: It was in a racing car. If you nearly kill someone in a racing car is it only bad if its an F1 racing car?

Who knows whether he chose to ignore yellows. He's done things deliberately in F1.
By Kishin
I think you guys are being too hard with Grosjean. Of course I think he did a very stupid action today, and he deserve this penalty, but i think it was no his intention to make this disaster on first corner. And don't forget other dangerous actions made by other drivers, for example, the Hungary Grand Prix in 2010, when Schumacher was near of push Barrichello into the walls, and he only recive a ten-place penalty for it.
By Nin-Chin
I think you guys are being too hard with Grosjean. Of course I think he did a very stupid action today, and he deserve this penalty, but i think it was no his intention to make this disaster on first corner. And don't forget other dangerous actions made by other drivers, for example, the Hungary Grand Prix in 2010, when Schumacher was near of push Barrichello into the walls, and he only recive a ten-place penalty for it.
He nearly flattened Alonso it was an extremly dangerous and obsurd positioning of the vehicle thats why he has a ban this was an accident worth much more damage and not good for an F1 driver to do!
By Darriele
What was done was done. But someone should remember to Hamilton also that his hands are on a wheel and his left foot is on the brake, he did nothing to evade the contact with Grosjean, a smart thing that a smart person will do knowing that a F1 race isn't won in the first corner. Ofc what Grosjean did + Hamilton's "day dreaming instead of driving" had a disappointing result today.
I'm an adept of the saying "you make your own luck with your own hand", wished Hamilton had the presence of spirit to avoid Grosjean even if that meant some lost positions, without a doubt he could overcome it in the next laps.
Once again, I'm not blaming Hamilton for that incident, wished he would managed it better and be able to continue the race.
By What's Burning?
What was done was done. But someone should remember to Hamilton also that his hands are on a wheel and his left foot is on the brake, he did nothing to evade the contact with Grosjean, a smart thing that a smart person will do knowing that a F1 race isn't won in the first corner. Ofc what Grosjean did + Hamilton's "day dreaming instead of driving" had a disappointing result today.
I'm an adept of the saying "you make your own luck with your own hand", wished Hamilton had the presence of spirit to avoid Grosjean even if that meant some lost positions, without a doubt he could overcome it in the next laps.
Once again, I'm not blaming Hamilton for that incident, wished he would managed it better and be able to continue the race.

Yeah! The same goes for Alonso.
By scotty

Who could have done.... what?
By What's Burning?

Who could have done.... what?

Just as much as Lewis could have done! Did you not note the part of the post in bold? :D
By scotty
I believe we already discussed my opinion of 'luck' in sports, dunno if you remember. :P I think i said something about it being fickle in itself and that i don't believe in luck, things just happen and consequences are coincidence.
By Darriele

You would say the same for Kobayashi, poor guy ( I was expecting a brilliant race from him) got screwed by Grosjean/Hamilton's incident. All in all, wished Hamilton tried to evade Grosjean (without a doubt, he was able to avoid it but he didn't do it), the sad truth is that lots of drivers payed for that incident.
Thx GOD Alonso wasn't hurt, he was quite close to suffer a major injury.

See our F1 related articles too!