FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By vlad
Typical Ferrari :bs: If it weren't for Alonso there, he would remained totally silent.
By Hammer278
Tough. he should learn to drive an F1 car then. :whip:

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/102187

Well after the crash when they showed Domenically and a few other key personnel talking to Alonso and making sure he's babied, my dad was like "Do they realize they still have 1 car to look after in the race?" :rofl:
By andrew
Typical Ferrari :bs: If it weren't for Alonso there, he would remained totally silent.

True that - it happened to the no. 1 son. I expect something similar to come from McLaren. that's how these teams roll sadly - couldn't care less until it affects them and then it's high speed dummies out of prams.
By LewEngBridewell
DC was talking about the younger generation of drivers being somewhat reckless on the BBC F1 Forum today. Now, while I'm a great critic of those who don the rose-tinted specs, he was saying the rate of accidents seems alarmingly high. He had his eyes covered for much of the GP2 races, a young lad was hospitalised after a very serious crash in daft circumstances in GP3, and we have usual suspects Grosjean and Maldonado up to no good once again!

At the end of the day, it's good to see some tough action is being taken on these repeat offenders.
By vlad
Hahahaha, but, to be honest, they make it more fun! :rofl:
By LewEngBridewell
Hahahaha, but, to be honest, they make it more fun! :rofl:

I suppose :wink:

It certainly gets the chatroom rocking.
By Nin-Chin
Ive noticed here
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/19453169
that Grosjean had a peek at the mirrors while moving across and knew Lewis was there and crowded him off the track which started the accident!
EDIT:164 Already! :yikes: im getting old
By racechick

You mean like maldonado does?

If Grosjean is getting a one race penalty then Maldonado should have had one.Not for todays little errors, but for his past indiscretions. What Grosjean did was stupid, and its not the first time, but I dont think it was deliberate and malicious, some of Maldonado'e 'moves' were.
By What's Burning?
One race suspension is a gift horse given the history of that team and the convenient carnage caused Grosjean. It didn't work out so well for them since Kimi didn't get a win, like Alonso did last time.
By andrew

If Grosjean is getting a one race penalty then Maldonado should have had one.Not for todays little errors, but for his past indiscretions. What Grosjean did was stupid, and its not the first time, but I dont think it was deliberate and malicious, some of Maldonado'e 'moves' were.

Grosjean could have potentially killed someone today. Maldo has not put anyone in that much danger.
By racechick

Grosjean could have potentially killed someone today. Maldo has not put anyone in that much danger.

Yes he has.
By What's Burning?

You're trying to use facts. Give it up.

If you ignore the times he's used his car as a weapon, yeah.
By andrew
So kindly tell me in which race a crash caused by Maldo has nearly decapitated someone? None.

See our F1 related articles too!