FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By Nin-Chin
Hint: Next time you get taken out online on an F1 game....YOU KNOW WHO IT IS :hehe:

Interesting
By LewEngBridewell
Gary Paffett:

Grosjean seriously needs some lessons on how to NOT crash on lap 1. AGAIN STUPID STUPID BEHAVIOR!!!!!

Niki Lauda:

"I've never seen a driver [Grosjean] do something so stupid. He should be banned for 2 races"
By Nin-Chin
Gary Paffett:

Grosjean seriously needs some lessons on how to NOT crash on lap 1. AGAIN STUPID STUPID BEHAVIOR!!!!!

Niki Lauda:

"I've never seen a driver [Grosjean] do something so stupid. He should be banned for 2 races"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/19453169
By stonemonkey
I'm pretty sure it was his fault and I'll be surprised if he doesn't get a penalty. He was telling porkies in his interview too when he said he hadn't seen the footage.
By Bladesman
I'm pretty sure it was his fault and I'll be surprised if he doesn't get a penalty. He was telling porkies in his interview too when he said he hadn't seen the footage.

Yeah they interviewed him mid race and he still hadn't looked at it.

I don't I believe him.
By LiamCatterson

I don't I believe him.

He said he never viewed the replay yet we obviously saw him watching the replays :confused:
By LewEngBridewell

I don't I believe him.

He said he never viewed the replay yet we obviously saw him watching the replays :confused:

:yes:
By stonemonkey

I don't I believe him.

When they showed the crash from all different angles when the safety car was still out the camera switched to Grosjean watching the feed on the pitwall.
By What's Burning?

It's worked for Maldonado. :hehe:
By LewEngBridewell

Aye, total recklessness followed swiftly by complete denial doesn't shed a good light on these young 'uns.
By andrew

Aye, total recklessness followed swiftly by complete denial doesn't shed a good light on these young 'uns.

I got binned when I said that he is a danger. He should not be in an F1 car.
By LewEngBridewell
1 RACE BAN FOR GROSJEAN!!!!!!!
By vlad
OMFG!!! :yikes:

See our F1 related articles too!