FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
I have just been to Scottys local, food was nice but they kept trying to sell me Bingo tickets.

:hehe:

You two should meet up for a pint :wink:
I have just been to Scottys local, food was nice but they kept trying to sell me Bingo tickets.

White Horse or Britannia? I assume the Horse, cause the food is good. 'Local' is a pretty loose term though, cause us students are usually a bit too strapped for the pub, usually it's a case of getting the tinnies in... :hehe:

:hehe:

You two should meet up for a pint :wink:

:P I think i saw him last year when i was walking past a chinese on Cowley road, but forgot to message him to ask. But you can't really run in and say 'hey are you the guy off the internet?!?!", just in case (i do have some dignity) :hehe:

If i don't have the net for a few weeks i'll end up watching F1 in the pub anyway, so chances are we'll bump into each other sooner or later regardless :) I'm not in Oxford for a few more weeks though.
But you can't really run in and say 'hey are you the guy off the internet?!?!", just in case (i do have some dignity) :hehe:

That happens to DD all the time, but it's more dignified, only uses craigslist.
But you can't really run in and say 'hey are you the guy off the internet?!?!", just in case (i do have some dignity) :hehe:

Dignity and being a mod?! Is that possible? :eek:

As part of becoming a Mod, you get a share in Dignity

I am going to sail her up the west coast, Through villages and towns, I'll be on my holidays, They'll be doing their rounds, They'll ask me how I got her I'll say I saved my money, They'll say isn't she pretty that ship called Dignity.

I am going to sail her up the west coast, Through villages and towns, I'll be on my holidays, They'll be doing their rounds, They'll ask me how I got her I'll say I saved my money, They'll say isn't she pretty that ship called Dignity.

And don't forget the hazing... :twisted::whip:

And don't forget the hazing... :twisted::whip:

[youtube]nsr9HCOgQe0[/youtube]
I have just realized that I have let this thread slip recently. So here is a post to keep it going for a while

On a pub type topic, all the pubs in the village have been closed since Sunday afternoon, and are not opening again until Wednesday.

On a pub type topic, all the pubs in the village have been closed since Sunday afternoon, and are not opening again until Wednesday.

Is this some kind of conspiracy? :yikes:

Is this some kind of conspiracy? :yikes:

No there is a travellers wedding at the local camp, So the police have shut everything down.
apparently there has already been a stabbing, I am going to dig my body armour out in the morning lol
Been a while, but as the sun was out today I thought I would go to a pub I had not been to for a while. It is under new management and I must say the food was an improvement. It also turns out that I just caught the end of national pie week. So it would of been rude not to have a Game Pie.

I am also glad that the flood water did not damage the place that much

ImageImage

Sent using NCC-1701

See our F1 related articles too!