FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By stonemonkey
Binoculars ehh? All I had to hold last year was my McLaren flag :cloud9::cloud9:

Better than an airhorn. Worst thing ever to have the guy behind you blasting it in your ear every time a Ferrari goes past.
By LewEngBridewell
Binoculars ehh? All I had to hold last year was my McLaren flag :cloud9::cloud9:

Better than an airhorn. Worst thing ever to have the guy behind you blasting it in your ear every time a Ferrari goes past.

They're even more annoying when in the hands of children... it never ends... and each of them MUST have one too :hehe:
By stonemonkey
Took my binochulars on Friday and i have to say i think i need my eyes tested :D

you know how to set them up?

How's the weekend going (apart from being a bit moist)?
By Richach
Yeah they worked ok, pretty straight forward but did not need them.

Friday was brilliant at Becketts four spinners in GP3 in front of me, a belly flopping Kovalienen, a high speed HRT doing a 360 and keeping of the grass and a one wheeled Williams. I think they were tring to give us our moneys worth :) apart from the free for all getting out. I do however have nudge bars on my van so all those bad tempered types crunched up their pretty cars and i flicked there paint of when i got home. :D

A quick mention to Kobiashi thanks for making the effort we all appreciated it :clap:

See our F1 related articles too!