FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

This guy is an idiot off the track as well.
"I am not a paying driver, so I will not go to a team because I have a sponsor," he added. "I will go to a team for my experience and for what I showed already in my career. I'm not a pay driver and I would never go to a team and say 'I have a sponsor and it will pay for me'. I want to find a team that wants for who I am and not because of the money."
By 1Lemon
That's a quote from Massa....
By Jabberwocky
I am not a pay driver, my sponsors pay for me lol.

did you read that he is getting investigated for money laundering?
By LRW
That's a quote from Massa....

:blush:

I blame WB not give a name to the quote.... And the fact it's in the Pastor thread.

:hiding:
By CookinFlat6
This guy is an idiot off the track as well.
"I am not a paying driver, so I will not go to a team because I have a sponsor," he added. "I will go to a team for my experience and for what I showed already in my career. I'm not a pay driver and I would never go to a team and say 'I have a sponsor and it will pay for me'. I want to find a team that wants for who I am and not because of the money."

because I have shown everyone how good a driver I am this season I will take my sponsorship to a team that needs my recent results more than money

oh dear

This can only mean that Chavez's successor loves Pastor

Pastor to Mclaren, you heard it here first
By Jabberwocky
For the quality of this discussion, I shall once again kindly ask you not to present mistakes as facts.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
By Roth
He should be in a TV programme called The Driver, where team bosses get to take them out on dates and, if they like them enough, get given a spanner.

"Well done Pastor, we love long walks on the beach with you, your sense of humour and how you take hairpin bends. You're through to the next round."
Pastor to Mclaren, you heard it here first

Ughhh I hope not! :eek:
By CookinFlat6
For the quality of this discussion, I shall once again kindly ask you not to present mistakes as facts.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

you sound like an SS officer in a third rate ww2 b movie

sit down colonel

[youtube]znWCiY1SEbo[/youtube]
By 1Lemon
I stumbled on this quote from Sir Frank after the Spanish gp last year, clearly he thinks highly of him.

If we thought he'd been a w***er, he wouldn't have got in the team no matter how much money he had

See our F1 related articles too!