FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By geetface9
Welcome!

I'm a huge mark webber fan :D i don't mind mclaren winning though...hell, i don't mind anybody who beats sebastien vettel :twisted::twisted::twisted: I guess that means I support 23 drivers on the grid :rofl: That just means I'm easily satisfied :P
By MACH141
Welcome!

I'm a huge mark webber fan :D i don't mind mclaren winning though...hell, i don't mind anybody who beats sebastien vettel :twisted::twisted::twisted: I guess that means I support 23 drivers on the grid :rofl: That just means I'm easily satisfied :P

:D

If you support 23 drivers that mean you always happy with the result. :thumbup:

for my side I'll be happy only if Hamilton win otherwise I'll watch the race with this face :irked:
By racechick
:yes: I understand where you're coming from :hehe::hehe:
By andrew
Welcome!

That's funny, I'm happiest when anyone but Webber wins. Odd that. :hehe:

I'm happy as long as Alonso, Button, Hamilton, Grosjean or Karthikeyan don't win. :D
By racechick
Well you're pretty sure of a good weekend on the Karthikeyan front then :hehe:
By andrew
I'll have a good weekend on all fronts. :twisted: One hasn't got a chance, one was a fluke, one has no grip and one was bound to happen given their car. I'm not naming names so feel free to associate any name with any circumstance. :D
By vaptin
I'll have a good weekend on all fronts. :twisted: One hasn't got a chance, one was a fluke, one has no grip and one was bound to happen given their car. I'm not naming names so feel free to associate any name with any circumstance. :D

Grosjean doesn't fit any of those, you don't rate him?
By andrew

Grosjean doesn't fit any of those, you don't rate him?

Forgot about him. He'll get a win if the luck swings his way but I'm no fan. I'd much rather see Raikkonen ahead of Grosjean.
By racechick
Wasnt Vettel the one that was bound to happen given his car? Or was he the fluke?
By racechick
The other time must have been the 'bound to given his car' one then :P
By LewEngBridewell
Nah, it was pure skill.

Where's Vlad to back me up here? :irked:

:tumbleweed:

See our F1 related articles too!