FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By andrew
With Buttons medium 2012 people really forget he is a top driver and very fast etc etc.

You really are a clown mate

You think 1/2 a point per race for 4 races, and coming last of the established drivers and getting lapped by your teammate is a medium situation that is comparable to anything Seb,Lewis, Alonso have ever done even in their darkest hour?

Can you point out a similar 4 race spell by any of the above?

Even when Seb had a broken chassis, he didn't come last

I thought you were just a bigot but I now suspect that you have an IQ lower than Jensons points tally

I won't even credit such insult ridden crap with a sensible reply.
By Injen
With Buttons medium 2012 people really forget he is a top driver and very fast etc etc.

You really are a clown mate

You think 1/2 a point per race for 4 races, and coming last of the established drivers and getting lapped by your teammate is a medium situation that is comparable to anything Seb,Lewis, Alonso have ever done even in their darkest hour?

Can you point out a similar 4 race spell by any of the above?

Even when Seb had a broken chassis, he didn't come last

I thought you were a piss taker but I now suspect that you have an IQ lower than Jensons points tally

That's why i never answered him mate ,you can't take clowns seriously,they are their to be laughed at not have a serious conversation with them. :yikes:

Ill quote Sam Micheal's "Lewis can drive a car a little bit differently, he can adapt his style around it ... ".

Bit in red just about sums it up.
By jayjay
In denial?

When did I ever claim Button was quicker than Hamilton, Alonso or Vettel?

I think some people need to appreciate the complexity of setups this year due to the tyres. Maybe then they would understand why a team of Mclarens stature still has not got it right.

If anyone listened to rons interview after the canadian GP there was also a few hints there as to how difficult it is too.

The cars are identical and Jenson can set up his car how he wants,just like Lewis and Vettel and Alonso,just like Jenson did at the start of the season.I listened to Ron and Paddy and they have said that they have built a great car,it's down to the drivers how they want to set it up,all the tools are their.

So going by your view,Jenson does not know how to set up his own car,right?

All of a sudden the man who is meant to be the best on tires and set up and team communication isn't as great as he and his fans and the media groupers have been saying.

You can't have it both ways but like i said,i can't wait to hear what he and you say after Valencia lol.

:nono:

I really think you need to listen to rons interview again.

Also its not down to jenson to set the car up. Thats what engineers are for.

I seem to remember Vettel struggling at the start too even wanting to go back to an old setup, Webber was ok. So are we saying Webber is the better driver of the two?

The season isnt over after Valencia. Lets see how the year pans out for Button then we can revisit this post.
By andrew
So we've established that I'm a bigotted clown because I believe that Button is a good driver. Learn something new everyday.

Rrrrriiiiiggggghhhhhhhhtttttt :rolleyes:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
I really think you need to listen to rons interview again.

Also its not down to jenson to set the car up. Thats what engineers are for.

I didn't hear Ron Dennis's interview but he is usually pretty close to the mark.

Indeed this is far from a simple issue of something like tyre pressures or gear ratios. That's why I would put my money on the car not suiting Button in which case it is not an easy fix and will involve a lot of trial and error.

I seem to remember Vettel struggling at the start too even wanting to go back to an old setup, Webber was ok. So are we saying Webber is the better driver of the two?

Yeah, that was over the exhaust configuration. It didn't suit Vettel (if I remember correctly I think he didn't have enough confidence in how the car was going to behave) but Red Bull and Vettel have obviously got on top of this. Hopefully it'll be the same with Button.

The season isnt over after Valencia. Lets see how the year pans out for Button then we can revisit this post.

Exactly. There is a very long way to go until the end of the season. Given the unpredicability more or less anything could happen and I wouldn't write off either McLaren driver. Button on his day when he's on top of the car is bloody good (annoyingly good seeing as I don't support him and he ivariably beats someone I support :P ).
By CookinFlat6
So we've established that I'm a bigotted clown because I believe that Button is a good driver. Learn something new everyday.

Rrrrriiiiiggggghhhhhhhhtttttt :rolleyes:
-------------------------------------------------

Nope, not because you believe Button is a good driver

I may need to black up for this and become a shortarse. The PC brigade would never stand for it (they'd sit down and write to the Daily Mail and ask "What would Diana do?") - a person of regular height pretending to be someone shorter, how terribly non-PC! :hehe:

Here you insult blacks, women, daily mail readers, liberals and dwarves, without a pause

and you take umbrage at being labelled a bigot with low IQ?

Do unto others as you would have done to you

or, in English, act like a cat, expect to get duck
Last edited by CookinFlat6 on 12 Jun 12, 22:32, edited 1 time in total.
By LewEngBridewell
Urrgghhh, racechick, as much as we love you, you don't half have a knack of starting some poisonous, mud-slinging threads! :rofl:

This one will be locked before long.
By andrew
Urrgghhh, racechick, as much as we love you, you don't half have a knack of starting some poisonous, mud-slinging threads! :rofl:

This one will be locked before long.

Nowt wrong with the thread. it could be a good topic with a bit of engineering thrown in. You knows I likes me a bit of engineering banter - always a good chance to learn.
By racechick
My last thread got locked because people with no real interest in discussing the issues took it off topic and talked crap. And if they do the same on this thread then you're right it may get locked...which would be a shame for the people who do want to discuss it. Of course there is an alternative to locking threads when they go off topic :twisted:
Im just saying......
By LewEngBridewell
My last thread got locked because people with no real interest in discussing the issues took it off topic and talked crap. And if they do the same on this thread then you're right it may get locked...which would be a shame for the people who do want to discuss it. Of course there is an alternative to locking threads when they go off topic :twisted:
Im just saying......

Watch out guys!!! The chains will be coming out! :twisted::whip::whip:
By andrew
Im just saying......

So will the moderators dust pan and brush be brought out to clean up all the bad stuff that's been spilt (I apologise for the terrible metaphor) so we can get back to the matter in hand, i.e. what's up Jenson Button lagging behind?
By What's Burning?
Im just saying......

So will the moderators dust pan and brush be brought out to clean up all the bad stuff that's been spilt (I apologise for the terrible metaphor) so we can get back to the matter in hand, i.e. what's up Jenson Button lagging behind?

No, you'll have to lie in your own filth as punishment. :twisted: I think that's one of DD's premium services.
By CookinFlat6

is Max in the house? :yikes::whip:
By andrew
Im just saying......

No, you'll have to lie in your own filth as punishment. :twisted: I think that's one of DD's premium services.

Some people would pay good money for that but we get it for free from DD.
By LewEngBridewell
Im just saying......

Some people would pay good money for that but we get it for free from DD.

And we love our Forum Queen very very very much :bow::bow::bow:

is Max in the house? :yikes::whip:

:rofl:

See our F1 related articles too!