FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

I think he has celebrated this race like it was his last.

I was thinking that when I saw JB doing donuts after finishing fifth; maybe he has made his decision to walk away rather than waiting for RD to pull the trigger!
I must admit, that was rather touching of Jenson doing doughnuts and being emotional at what could be the last time we see him on TV at all or in the public eye.

And his eyes at the pressy when Nico made his joke was the funniest thing I have seen from him

I wouldnt have minded if he carried on a couple more years in Sauber or somewhere, just not at McLaren
..... at what could be the last time we see him on TV at all or in the public eye.

Until next year when he is at the BBC or Sky...
:wink:

Oh lord! The steak dinner gang all back together :thud:
..... at what could be the last time we see him on TV at all or in the public eye.

Until next year when he is at the BBC or Sky...
:wink:

Knowing Jenson, hed end up breaking his BBC contract for a Sky one even before the start of the season and would turn on the BBC like Brundle did, before suing Sky to let him 'rejoin' the BBC :hehe:
I heard a rumor that Jenson was going to quit motorsport and become an Internet pundit posting on forums like Forumula1...

...maybe he is already here posting under an alias? :P
By LRW
I heard a rumor that Jenson was going to quit motorsport and become an Internet pundit posting on forums like Forumula1...

OMG. Andrew is Button.
By sagi58

:rofl:

Welcome!! :thumbup:
I would love Jens to be posting here, maybe then he could shed light on the 'steak dinners' that keep being brought up by some fans. I also think the quote was "a disturbingly good looking pair of drivers" meaning Martin Whitmarsh also thought Lewis was good looking. Funny how memories and facts slide into one eh?
Jenson is a great driver and I think a great ambassador for the sport. We are all allowed to have our opinions and favourites so let me have this one on the Jeson Button Support Thread.
I hope he gets the McLaren drive next year.
What light is there to shed on the steak dinner? He invites certain members of the F1 press out for a steak dinner in Brazil.
By sagi58
I would love Jens to be posting here, maybe then he could shed light on the 'steak dinners' that keep being brought up by some fans. I also think the quote was "a disturbingly good looking pair of drivers" meaning Martin Whitmarsh also thought Lewis was good looking. Funny how memories and facts slide into one eh?
Jenson is a great driver and I think a great ambassador for the sport. We are all allowed to have our opinions and favourites so let me have this one on the Jenson Button Support Thread.
I hope he gets the McLaren drive next year.

Maybe the only light that needs to be shed is that he is appreciative of how much work there is in covering a sport fairly.
Maybe it's as simple as he knows the reporters and they happened to be at the same place at the same time and he footed the bill.
Maybe it's as innocent as they had a friendly wager and he lost.

Maybe it's just because he is a good Ambassador for the sport.

But, it's so much easier to be negative and look for conspiracies where there may not be any.

See our F1 related articles too!