FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss equipment & technique - show-off your photography here!
By lister
I love these photos! Well done mate! The Williams pit fire looks intense in that shot.

Beautiful day for the race too.

Yea thats just a few of the 1000+ Photos I took in the 7 days I was there! Just a handful of different parts of the weekend! Mostly my favourite shots! There are more that I like but I tried to minimise he amount I uploaded!

Thank you very much for your comments,

I have loads of the williams pit fire... but wasn't sure how people would take me posting images like this as it was clearly a very distressing time for the teams in the paddock!
By lister
some excellent photos there.

Dont really know much about photography, so not much I can give in way of feedback, except I really like the following, and would say they are as good as any professional photos Ive seen:

Thank you very much for the feedback buddy!
I love these photos! Well done mate! The Williams pit fire looks intense in that shot.

Yea thats just a few of the 1000+ Photos I took in the 7 days I was there! Just a handful of different parts of the weekend! Mostly my favourite shots! There are more that I like but I tried to minimise he amount I uploaded!

I have loads of the williams pit fire... but wasn't sure how people would take me posting images like this as it was clearly a very distressing time for the teams in the paddock!

For those watching BBC or Sky, it was played out live. I don't think there's anything wrong with posting pics, it was what it was.

Hope you had a great time at Catalunya, it was a great race! :)
By lister

For those watching BBC or Sky, it was played out live. I don't think there's anything wrong with posting pics, it was what it was.

Hope you had a great time at Catalunya, it was a great race! :)

Yes I did have an amazing time, I would strongly recommend Catalunya for anyone thinking of doing a F1 weekend/holiday abroad, We drove every day and never once got held up by the traffic coming in or out of the circuit, plus we sat in grandstand H which had a great view of what must have been 90% of the 3rd sector, price was reasonable for the tickets, flights (easy jet) and accommodation (we stayed in pineda de mar which is a steady drive of about an hour)

See our F1 related articles too!