FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss equipment & technique - show-off your photography here!
I agree. But I will deal with it for the price

Or you can use the pretty decent camera on the Samsung Note II you've already got in hand.

Is the canera good on the note II? I have a Galaxy S4 and the camera is not that good in my view, anything over 400 ISO and it's exception grainy and poor definition, forget night photography!
To be honest. The camera on the note2 is ok for normal day to day stuff.

I actually only used my note2 for when the little one was born so I find it ok for all around point and click stuff.

However I was looking for a camera to replace my rather aged fuji 5600. I have just come into some money and want to have domething to show for it without being too extravigant
To be honest. The camera on the note2 is ok for normal day to day stuff.

I actually only used my note2 for when the little one was born so I find it ok for all around point and click stuff.

However I was looking for a camera to replace my rather aged fuji 5600. I have just come into some money and want to have domething to show for it without being too extravigant

I don't know if you've fooled around with it but if you hold your finger on the shutter button on the Note II it will take a burst, of 20 or so pics that will get you fantastic action shots captured guaranteed. Since it needs super fast memory for it, it can only store those pics on the device memory not the SD card.
Yes. I particularly like the panoramic shots it does as well.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
...I have just come into some money and .....

Woo Hoo!!! Party at Jabber's place

And I can see you're already splashing around some of that windfall on Tapatalk upgrades :thumbup: I also lashed out on the 99 cent upgrade. It looks nice but I was hoping it would enable "Polls" but I didn't see them anywhere :(
Lol so I was not the only one to be caught by its advertising.

The money is here for setting up the company. The camera is for work purposes as well.

.. The camera is for work purposes as well.

Is that like when I say I buy Playboy for the articles?

*censored* is readily available free on the Internet. So buying playboy really is only for the articles.

*censored* is readily available free on the Internet. So buying playboy really is only for the articles.

Playboy has articles? :yikes:

Playboy has articles? :yikes:

Maybe the font is so small it seems like the pictures are underlined?? :twisted:
I always find having to laminate a magazines blurs the writing

And Jabberwocky wins the prize for being the first to lower the tone of this thread... :P

See our F1 related articles too!