FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
By vlad
Never liked him. Graham Hill was always a better driver for me, when I think of the older age. :D
If Raikkonen isn't in the top 5 now, he won't ever be. Hakkinen was better.
@ andrew

Mansell did win 31gp's can't see manny who did, and take in heed he only had a dominating car for 1 season ('92) ..

And?

It can only be Schumacher. No one else comes close....yet.

Na he couldnt even beat Rosberg.

If it was in his first career Rosberg would have been left sitting crying and gibbering incoherently in the corner. :hehe:
Never liked him. Graham Hill was always a better driver for me, when I think of the older age. :D

Loved Graham Hill, but Clark just drove away from him so many times, you just knew he was the best --'cause Graham was no slouch, espcially around Monaco!

Clark is one for the ages for me, speaking of the "older" age. :D

Clark, Fangio, Senna (tie), Stewart next, and I'm still thinking about the fifth guy. Schumacher and Prost come to mind of course, but so do a lot of other people. :)
Fangio has to be #1, and I think maybe Vettle will go down in #2, time will tell. Senna might have been on top, but career was too short to tell. Shumacher has to be somewhere in top 5 due to # of wins. :wavey:
@ andrew

Mansell did win 31gp's can't see manny who did, and take in heed he only had a dominating car for 1 season ('92) ..

the 1986 williams was the best of the field that year.

See our F1 related articles too!