FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
Sorry about the delay in posting the results, unavoidable I'm afraid; a tornado hit my neighbourhood, still have no power at home, I'm at my mother-in-laws house across the other side of town, I've just finished watching the race now, what a race!!! Top scorer is stonemonkey with 45 points and takes the overall lead with 58 points, Blackavar in second, Scotty down to third!

http://myblog-online.co.uk/forumula1/
MOA I must protest! I deserve 20 points, not 18! I selected Button for 2nd, and Alonso for 9th, surely that's 20 points by my calculations!

(Unless my submission via the actual thing was different from what I wrote in this thread, but that's unlikely?)

:whip:
MOA I must protest! I deserve 20 points, not 18! I selected Button for 2nd, and Alonso for 9th, surely that's 20 points by my calculations!

(Unless my submission via the actual thing was different from what I wrote in this thread, but that's unlikely?)

I don't even remember what mine were!! Except I know I picked button for the win and webber 3rd....was one position off on both!! Definitely worth 0 points tho to see nico get his first win :twisted:

I don't even remember what mine were!! Except I know I picked button for the win and webber 3rd....was one position off on both!! Definitely worth 0 points tho to see nico get his first win :twisted:

:hehe:

Well, if the picks I submitted were the same as the ones I put in this thread, which I'm sure they were, then I've been wrongfully deducted 2 points! :director:
I got ZILCH, ZERO, ZIP!! But I did gain the most on the fantasy f1 sport website :twisted:

...but you did stay at the Holiday Inn Express, didn't you? :hehe:
[youtube]ZlCLuIwuVgQ[/youtube]
Well, if the picks I submitted were the same as the ones I put in this thread, which I'm sure they were, then I've been wrongfully deducted 2 points! :director:

Sorry,I chickened up; been a busy weekend with the tornado n'all. Scores corrected now, I could have sworn that Perez finished ahead of Kobayashi!

See our F1 related articles too!