FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Fernando Alonso does indeed deserve to have a thread of his own, although fans of the Spaniard don't appear to come in great numbers around this neck of the woods...

Do you not wonder why Alonso/Spanish fans don't make themselves known?! :banghead:

:confused:
Yes, him leading the world championship kinda got forgotten between Vettel hitting a backmarker, Perez doing fantastically and Lewis finishing third.

I don't think the Ferrari is too bad in race trim, although Massa eats his tyres, I think it's mainly due to Alonso keeping it all together and captialising on others' mistakes.

He always seems to be highly rated by "professionals", journalists etc.
If Fernando has a support thread, I best start a Jenson Button support thread... :P

Just use the Lewis V Jenson one :wink:

Fernando Alonso does indeed deserve to have a thread of his own, although fans of the Spaniard don't appear to come in great numbers around this neck of the woods...

Hi everyone, I'm an ardent Alonso fan and I'm from Uganda. *Drops the mic*

Hi, welcome in.

Do you not wonder why Alonso/Spanish fans don't make themselves known?! :banghead:

No habla Englais

Think about it lad!

Think about it lad!

I presume you're referring to the presence here of a large number of supporters of his rivals, most notably Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel?
Hamilton fan here. :wavey:

Alonso is damn, damn good, and definitely one of the best three drivers at the moment. Look at what he's done with the current Ferrari (which at the moment, is a cow). The guy is a badass. And it's not the first time he's taken a mediocre machine into a podium finish.

Whoever says Alonso doesn't cut it, or that he's simply "good", must be completely in denial. Not liking his personality is something else entirely, and I kinda consider myself to be in that camp, although following him in Twitter has softened that a bit for me.

Alonso is simply superb.

Think about it lad!

I presume you're referring to the presence here of a large number of supporters of his rivals, most notably Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel?

Nope.

Think about it lad!

Probably spend their time in spanish-speaking forums? i guess its easier...

Yeah, but I remember being a member of other forums where English speaking Alonso fans were quite prevalent. Oh come on andrew just say! :hehe:

Think about it lad!

Probably spend their time in spanish-speaking forums? i guess its easier...

Yeah, but I remember being a member of other forums where English speaking Alonso fans were quite prevalent. Oh come on andrew just say! :hehe:

It would be far too controversial to mention but I've seen it in lesser forums.

See our F1 related articles too!