FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Hello.
As a fan of Nando I want to see him winning the 2012 WDC. But considering Ferrari strategists (I mean lack of them) I dont think this could come.
"Then let us hope that I was wrong" Morpheus

Care to elaborate?
Underlined why the majority consider him to be the outright best on the grid today. Really excellent drive, regardless of the fact that he won.

If i supported based purely on the things that drivers do on track, he's my favourite.
Is it a co-incidence that the only driver to finish all 8 races in the points so far leads the championship by 20 points? I think not.

Alonso is the most complete driver on the grid by some way. Despite their problem's, put Alonso in a Red Bull or a McLaren this season and he would be further ahead in my opinion.
There's been a lot of driver growth in 2012. I've always respected Alonso's driving, but this year his demeanor and his drive has intersected in the right place. Perhaps the lack of expectation in the beginning of the year, and the surprising success. But he's driving the best he's driven in his career and is in control at all times, adversity has a way of making you re-evaluate things and Alonso is a kinder gentler and better driver. More than just respect now, I've admired how he's handled this season.
There's been a lot of driver growth in 2012. I've always respected Alonso's driving, but this year his demeanor and his drive has intersected in the right place. Perhaps the lack of expectation in the beginning of the year, and the surprising success. But he's driving the best he's driven in his career and is in control at all times, adversity has a way of making you re-evaluate things and Alonso is a kinder gentler and better driver. More than just respect now, I've admired how he's handled this season.

:yes::yes::clap::clap:

I agree.

I agree.

How can you agree when you're drunk and probably can't even correctly read this? :P:rofl:

I agree.

How can you agree when you're drunk and probably can't even correctly read this? :P:rofl:

I take my time, when this intoxicated.... :wink::wink:

I agree.

I take my time, when this intoxicated.... :wink::wink:

Ah, you're getting all slow on me - sweet :cloud9:
I shoulda picked alonso while he was cheap at the beginning of the season for my fantasy team!!

:thumbup: That's what i did. Looking through some teams, seems like hardly anyone else has him in their team! :confused:

See our F1 related articles too!