FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

It seems the title will be contested by the Red Bull guys, maybe Mclaren and Alonso. While everybody else is being able to snatch a win... those who are not in consistent cars are still behind the tops for the title. Rosberg, Kimi? close, but I dont think they will be in the absolute fight for it.

Alonso is doing a very good job. I think Canada will be a real test, the Ferrari has struggled on straight speed and Alonso seems to not love that track or the track doesnt love him....... either way:

Alonso for the Win!!!!!!!! :drink:
Alonso is crap at Canada as a general rule, if he can remain in the lead of the title then that would be good :P

I think Hamilton and Button will both get podiums.

Let's see if he can get further than he did last year! :P:wink:

He was not too bad in 2010, but still not his usual self, getting overtaken by both McLaren drivers if I remember correctly. I wonder why...will be interesting to see if the trend continues.

He was not too bad in 2010, but still not his usual self, getting overtaken by both McLaren drivers if I remember correctly. I wonder why...will be interesting to see if the trend continues.

Not as bad as Massa in 2011... who attempted to overtake another car, and spun in the process (while going in a straight line!) Mind you, he often does that in the wet (Silverstone 2008, etc). .. :P

Not as bad as Massa in 2011... who attempted to overtake another car, and spun in the process (while going in a straight line!) Mind you, he often does that in the wet (Silverstone 2008, etc). .. :P

Like to see you d better. Tenner says you'd not get as far as the track without either stalling or crashing. :wink:

Bit harsh, cold slicks if I recall, also I have a suspicion that the driver he was passing was penalized.

Either way, I prefer this move of his from Canada... :)
[youtube]SKHyHdKdygY[/youtube]
That was indeed a fantastic move by Massa, though who's in that McLaren? Looked like a pushover, but wasn't this when Alonso was at McLaren? Hard to believe either of the McLaren drivers could have let that happen.
That was indeed a fantastic move by Massa, though who's in that McLaren? Looked like a pushover, but wasn't this when Alonso was at McLaren? Hard to believe either of the McLaren drivers could have let that happen.

Heikki in the McLaren and the other car was Twubens :)
Yeah Nick Heidfeld and Felipe Massa, greatest drivers in the last 2 decades.

Well observed :yes:

What about DC?? Rubens?

See our F1 related articles too!