FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

This is make or break weekend, showtime proper - if the darwin troubling amphibian gets the push - I promise never ever to bash him again

but if he doesnt the last few years of McLaren/Button bashing is about to enter a whole new world of pain with Ron replacing the insidious disturbed jackass :twisted:
Attaboy! You went an entire post without Button bashing. :thumbup:

True that... but, there's always Ferrari! :P

Well true, but is there really anything cookie can say that would hurt more than the hurt the Tifosi are under at the moment? Sticks and stones and all that.
Attaboy! You went an entire post without Button bashing. :thumbup:

True that... but, there's always Ferrari! :P

Well true, but is there really anything cookie can say that would hurt more than the hurt the Tifosi are under at the moment? Sticks and stones and all that.

Which is why I try not to rise to the bait. :thumbup:
By LH44
Seb actually cheapens MS' achivements by illustrating the fact that an average driver can win a string of WDCs

Haha ain't that the truth.

Anyway Autosport reckon Alonso is as good as gone.
Well well....so the Fonz currently 'doesn't' have a drive.

McLaren Honda or.....err, that's it McLaren Honda. Time for JBs retirement...finally.
Well well....so the Fonz currently 'doesn't' have a drive.

McLaren Honda or.....err, that's it McLaren Honda. Time for JBs retirement...finally.

Writing is on the wall now, You think the Alonso McLaren-Honda deal is already done, just hasn't been officially announced yet.
If alonso moves back to mclaren, he'll have my 100% support...no matter what you think of him, he's still the top driver in f1 with lewis as a close 2nd IMO.
I'll not be supporting McLaren as a team for the next 2-3 years at least no matter what happens....even if Lewis moves back there. :yawn:
Well I am not converting to any team. Vettel can join Ferrari and I'm not welcoming him with open arms......FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

And wasn't Alonso the one who said he'd finish his career at Ferrari!!! TRAITORRRRRRRR
Well I am not converting to any team. Vettel can join Ferrari and I'm not welcoming him with open arms......FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

And wasn't Alonso the one who said he'd finish his career at Ferrari!!! TRAITORRRRRRRR

The funniest thing is an article I saw just 2 days ago....him saying something like "I'll do what's best for Ferrari".

So he just said him leaving is the best thing for Ferrari....lol. Probably true, who knows. He's never been known as a good development driver.

The funniest thing is an article I saw just 2 days ago....him saying something like "I'll do what's best for Ferrari".

So he just said him leaving is the best thing for Ferrari....lol. Probably true, who knows. He's never been known as a good development driver.

It is funny. He learnt from papa Luca to lie....I'm sad

It is funny. He learnt from papa Luca to lie....I'm sad

he's always been able to do it Liam. Remember all the controversies he's been involved in and denied any knowledge with a perfectly straight face?

Anyway. He's done what he feels is right for him. That's his choice. I've no argument with Alonso so long as the things he does don't affect Lewis. McLaren will have done well if they've signed him. Second best driver by whisker to Lewis. Signalling they mean business.
By LH44
Great move for Vettel, not so sure for Ferrari. Alonso is clearly not convinced Ferrari can re-emerge at the front over the next year or two so he's jumped ship. And if Ferrari have paid up his contract then he could end up in a Kimi situation where he is forced to take a sabbatical unless any offer from McLaren's makes financial sense.

See our F1 related articles too!