FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
By geetface9
I just bought one woot!! I have zelda ocarina of time 3d, starfox 64 3d, and I was supposed to have kid icarus, but I opened the case and it was some shinobi game, so I'm gonna take that back tomorrow and get it switched out. The 3d is very good. the intensity of 3d can be adjusted up and down, and you can switch to 2d as well which is nice. the nintendo needs to be at a certain angle to get a great effect, but you don't have to have it precisely in one spot...there is wiggle room. I'm pretty impressed with the thing. I traded in some old xbox 360 games so I only had to pay $110 for the brand new 3ds and three used games :thumbup:

the AR card games are cool. You place these little cards on a flat surface, aim the nintendo at it while using the AR app, and these targets show up that you shoot. You have to move around the card and aim the nintendo to hit the different targets and dragons and other stuff will come towards the screen and you'll have to kill it before it does too much damage. There's loads more but I have only played for about an hour so far and it is Very entertaining
By McLaren
Oh god just when I thought this was a place I could get away from game playing freaks you post this :wink::hehe:
Whats a Nintendo 3DS :blush:
By geetface9
Oh god just when I thought this was a place I could get away from game playing freaks you post this :wink::hehe:
Whats a Nintendo 3DS :blush:

:rofl: At least I can play F1 2011 on it!! Still need to buy it though :twisted:

See our F1 related articles too!