FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By SuperSenna
Hey guys and girls! Just decided to join a forum about my favourite sport I just don't find enough people to talk about Formula1 lol none of my friends like it but because of my dad being a big fan it's drawn onto me! I'm 21 from Kings Lynn in Norfolk and I'm a huge Mclaren fan as well as supporting Liverpool FC on the weekend also! Nick
By LewEngBridewell
Hi Nick! :wavey:

Welcome to the forum! I'm a McLaren fan too! :thumbup: Good first race wasn't it? 8-)
By Rissoles
I'm a huge Mclaren fan as well as supporting Liverpool FC on the weekend also! Nick

I see a major conflict of interest(s) here... I hope F1 :thumbup: wins over football :thumbdown:

Nice to see you :)
By McLaren
Greetings :wavey:
Good choice of team for F1 ,can't say the same for football though :wink:
By SuperSenna
Yes it was a great first race! Just unlucky with when the safety car came out! Even so Jenson still increased a nice gap at the end of the race! Just hope Lewis don't get too downhearted with 3rd, he looked really down after the race just hope he can forget about that and still be the awesome driver we all know and love. I went and watched the British GP last year at silverstone and went to watch Liverpool at Anfield and because they never clash I hope I will never have to choose between them :D
By Sunny
Hey guys and girls! Just decided to join a forum about my favourite sport I just don't find enough people to talk about Formula1 lol none of my friends like it but because of my dad being a big fan it's drawn onto me! I'm 21 from Kings Lynn in Norfolk and I'm a huge Mclaren fan as well as supporting Liverpool FC on the weekend also! Nick

Hey Nick!!
I joined for the exact same reason!!!! =)
*shake hands*

McLaren fan +1~
By geetface9
welcome. lewis blows @$$ and webber is God.

I'm j/k :rofl:
By SuperSenna
Webber is one of my favourite drivers I feel really bad that he has hasn't won a world championship yet! His one liners are great! Last year when Red Bull gave Vettel the "new front wing" and in the interview you could see he was fuming but it's natural for the number 2 driver. Why they have 1&2 I don't know it really annoys me its just favouritism really. He definetly deserves a world championship and he isn't really going to get a better chance. Aspecially this year when Mclaren finishing 1 & 2 :wink:
By myownalias
Welcome to the forum Nick, I like you already, a fellow Liverpool supporter... however you feel about not having anyone to talk to in Norfolk about F1, could be worse, you could live in Kansas like me where the only motorsport that is ever watched/talked about is Nascar... :banghead:
By SuperSenna
Welcome to the forum Nick, I like you already, a fellow Liverpool supporter... however you feel about not having anyone to talk to in Norfolk about F1, could be worse, you could live in Kansas like me where the only motorsport that is ever watched/talked about is Nascar... :banghead:

Everyone here only likes bikes going around a small oval track spraying everyone with gravel or cars going round smashing into each other! NASCAR sounds good! :D Nice to see another Liverpool supporter on here I feel like I'm at home already.
By Blackavar
Hello SuperSenna.

My preferences are:
F1 - Renault.
Football - Everton.

We're gunna get on great! :lol:
By SuperSenna
Hello SuperSenna.

My preferences are:
F1 - Renault.
Football - Everton.

We're gunna get on great! :lol:

:yikes: I'm sure! :hehe:
By Jabberwocky
Hi

wow, we got a lot of Norfolk peeps joining at the moment. :-)

See our F1 related articles too!