FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
Otay... just realized the biggest flaw in this game. That didn't take long didn't it? It absolutely under scores a win/position as compared to pole position. Especially when pole means squat half the time. It's a 2:1 ration, IMO it should be a 3:1 ratio.
108 points behind Alex. Our teams are essentially the same, so my only option is to differentiate mine in the hopes that something out-of-the-ordinary happens.

So I picked up Kimi instead of Webber, and traded my Red Bull Chassis for McLaren. Here's hoping to another Webber retirement, and Kimi and McLaren doing well...
Last edited by acosmichippo on 20 Nov 12, 01:41, edited 2 times in total.
Bloody typical - i think i put Webber in my team (for Raikkonen) just before Abu Dhabi or maybe India, and have definitely been running full RB chassis/engines for only a couple of recent races... when they've had DNF's.
I wish I kept going with this. Was just struggling to put my picks in the F1 pool, let alone this! :irked: Where did I end up?

After a long battle to get my team in some sort of decent shape after being screwed several times by Schumacher and HRT I've finally managed to push you onto page 2.

See our F1 related articles too!